Guess what is being done

It's art. It's hosted on an art server. You're going to stick them in every hole in your body, pour barbecue sauce over your head and pose naked in the middle of a busy shopping centre for a day, in some crazy attempt at modern art.

Got it in one.

It's for scrubbing the dead skin off of your penis.

D:

I got it, you're putting these out as some sort of bait for like, racoons or skunks, when they eat it, the sponge will block their intestinal track. When they try to eat anything else it will get blocked up and they will die.

it's been done before, so I am guessing it is that

No, it does not harden, it gets bits of boiled egg white on it.

Zombieturtle, you're quite near. :D I think it's time to wrap up.
*drumroll*
In fact, the correct answer was given on page 1, the second reply! Kudos to TechnoHippyChic.
And now:
It is fish bait.

That's all, folks.

We're still finding that out - today wasn't a very fishy day; neither this bait nor the usual fish bait got anything.

Fish bait was already suggested, yet you said nothing!

I feel cheated. I demand a refund!

You cant make people guess like this, it is madness. Where do yo live... HOW IRONIC YOUR NAME IS WATERMONSTER. ;/

We're still finding that out - today wasn't a very fishy day; neither this bait nor the usual fish bait got anything.

Fishin's not near as easy as it used to be, it seems. A lot of water is probably fished out.

I remember as a kid going to a spot where we dropped double lures, and pulled up two fish within seconds, all day. I went back to the same place a few years ago, and nary a bite...

It may be that we fished from the sand, not a rocky area a little above the waters. The catch is really unpredictable here.

I left mine over there in that trap. Why don't you just go and get it?
I'd love to, but I sort of need both my hands, you know?

Back