Gun Modeler -Looking for mod

Akuma

Reaction score
Hey im looking for a mod , i dont know how many times ive been on this forums trying to join a mod but i know it has been heaps. The reason i keep posting is obvious im not getting any decent mods, I really want to join a mod that will not fail or die and will go on to finish it.
Im sorrry , but i dont know how to animate or skin just model.
If you want to contact me send me a pm or add me [email protected]

Examples -

Ak-47 - Dunno :S it was just a practice model. Its about 5000 , i wasnt keepin track thats all.

Thompson - 2500 poly

Carbine-1500 poly

M4a1 vietnam - 3400 poly

check out the ministry of combat thread in this same forum and talk to ChrisL. I don't know if you're of the caliber for us, but I'd like to point you in that direction anyway.

Very nice looking models you have there! If your still looking for a mod, dotd (link) would be very happy for a gun modeler to join:)

crispy i just noticed your location is london, england. will you be attending the avid td love tour?

Half of this forum is from London...

I don't see much point for a gun modeller who can't animate or UV map. Unless of course you happen to (whatever reason) have a modeller who can't model, but can animate and UV map like a pr0.

Best thing to do is learn how to UV map and animate, and THEN apply for a position in a mod.

Enter the Tribes is always expanding its amount of weapons so if you should have an interest in making melee weapons in the form of stone axes, bows, spears etc. just contact us =)

[email protected]

Back