Hackers you finally get what you deserve! Plus the delay IS official.

d8cam

Reaction score
This is the next 6-7 months:

Ok first off I think the mods should delete, not lock, all threads that say that the delay is false.

Second, you hackers have now delayed the game another four months...NICE JOB you nerdy geniuses.

Anyway, the game IS delayed past holidays...I don't care what anyone says....I don't even care if Gabe himself e-mails me and tells me its coming out this year.

Does anyone else here agree with me? It is all inevitable...

I was one of the believers in September 30 until about mid-September.

No more "the delay is false" threads....

And one more thing....the game has been delayed twice now officially so no more speculation....

The funny thing is that I bet Valve won't release hardly any new stuff in the next few months. The question is.....what are you people and me going to talk about? We wil make up stuff to fill time and speculate on stupid RUMORS and every now and then you get your obligitory fake screenshot...

This is just all for sure. This is the next 6-7 months.

(if you feel you need to flame me from your protective little homes, whatever)

and your proof of the delay is...where?

stop assuming. no-one assumes anything. you have to deal with facts. the fact is we've heard nothing from valve, so keep it to speculation rather than...'this will happen, i know it, i don't need any proof but this will happen'.

there are other threads covering this issue so please keep it to them, it's annoying having loads of little threads clogging up the board.

DEDALUS your hope is the only thing driving you....

My proof of the delay is a relayed press release from Vivendi....what the hell do you want? Do you want a vivendi employee to come to your house and tell you its delayed?

its delayed because VU says it is they where right before they are right again sadly

You have no evidence to back up your argument. No one cares about your opinion so just keep it shut. Plus have Valve confirmed the delay? No. Then its not official and is still on for the holidays as far as im concerned.

I think this sums it up...

Attachments

• buddychrist-sucks.jpg
    buddychrist-sucks.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 551
there are more conflicting reports about this delay then there were about the september 30th delay. so i don't think you can take vivendi's word as gospel on this.

valve are the ones who are doing the work and the ones who can best schedule their work (supposedly), so let's wait for them to pipe up before we make rash remarks about a delay. (i'm not denying there's a delay, i for one expect there to be one, i'm just saying that it's best to wait for a word from valve).

d8cam, you have no proof.

Therefore dont post this garbage.

Originally posted by Chazz
I think this sums it up...

attack on religion should not be allowed...and dont tell me its not

I see nothing official. Gabes word is official to me, not your crap.

Originally posted by genocide604
d8cam, you have no proof.

Therefore dont post this garbage.

(goes freaking crazy)

omg this is so frustrating...

REUTERS

Originally posted by azz0r
I see nothing official. Gabes word is official to me, not your crap.

Do you people even know what Reuters is? Its the news service that every news radio and tv service uses...that or AP usually.

Reuters have not got that information from Valve so quite frankly, they can suck my penis.

Originally posted by Dedalus
there are more conflicting reports about this delay then there were about the september 30th delay. so i don't think you can take vivendi's word as gospel on this.

valve are the ones who are doing the work and the ones who can best schedule their work (supposedly), so let's wait for them to pipe up before we make rash remarks about a delay. (i'm not denying there's a delay, i for one expect there to be one, i'm just saying that it's best to wait for a word from valve).

JULY VU hl2 is delayed till 3-4 month after sept 30th
Sept 25th Valve hl2 will be out on the 30th
Sept 26th Valve hl2 will not be out on the 30th it is delayed 3-4 months

will look at that who was right after all....

look anyway i know this is going to get locked...if you didnt get my point then you are ignorant...if i am wrong, i wont agree to do anything stupid :)

Originally posted by d8cam
attack on religion should not be allowed...and dont tell me its not

Aaaaaa buckaw? o_O I wasn't attacking your religion, I was using a humerous picture to convey the fact that I think you're a self-righteous twit =3 Although I agree that ANY unofficial delay messages - either supporting or denying - are retarded, unless you *are* the official source, no matter what you quote from it's still not the be-all end-all of the discussion. Thank you, buhbye :cheese:

Originally posted by PainLord
Reuters have not got that information from Valve so quite frankly, they can suck my penis.

first off dont use those terms

second, why get the info from valve....vivendi is publishing it....

well i think Vivendi might have roung Gabe up and said

so what give gabe man are we still on track?

and Gabe says hell no we are in big shit - they got the lot.

So whens its coming out Gabe baby?

Probably next year now - we thought they only got a bit of it but now its looking like a complete overhaul.

I agree with d8cam - this is official from people who should know

Originally posted by Frizz
JULY VU hl2 is delayed till 3-4 month after sept 30th
Sept 25th Valve hl2 will be out on the 30th
Sept 26th Valve hl2 will not be out on the 30th it is delayed 3-4 months

will look at that who was right after all....

VU have very little or nothing to do with the games development. They dont make the decisions. The make assumptions from the games progress in Sep 30th's case. And in this case, they are making assumptions from the code leak. Code leaks dont usually delay games that long, if at all so im choosing not to listen to them, as should you.

d8cam i'm not doubting the credibility of reuters, but most of us feel that we won't truly believe something until it comes from the horses mouth.

you believe reuters 100% so that's fine. others don't believe it, and therefore would rather wait until Gabe Newell tells us how it is.

d8cam are you trying to be an ass and annoy people, or does it come naturally to you?

Shut up please until you have something new to say , or at least get a new source, the one your masturbating over is old news.

The mod's should get rid of you before anyone else.

I think if Gabe came on video cam and personally told each and every individual member of these forums there would still be a post saying I don't believe it, it will still be out in the holiday season

:D

VU have very little or nothing to do with the games development. They don't make the decisions. The make assumptions from the games progress in Sep 30th's case. And in this case, they are making assumptions from the code leak. Code leaks dont usually delay games that long, if at all so im choosing not to listen to them, as should you.

yar they make up it as they go along... the only reason they are one of the biggest company's in the world is just good luck... wow i wish i was as lucky as them.....

Originally posted by mortiz
d8cam are you trying to be an ass and annoy people, or does it come naturally to you?

Shut up please until you have something new to say , or at least get a new source, the one your masturbating over is old news.

The mod's should get rid of you before anyone else.

your hope of a release date very soon brings your very self down to the lowest of lows

Originally posted by P4boy
I think if Gabe came on video cam and personally told each and every individual member of these forums there would still be a post saying I don't believe it, it will still be out in the holiday season

:D

thats couse they are all madly in love with gabe... ffs silly gits maybe it will be out soon all i am saying is VU where right before so why they not right this time?

Originally posted by Frizz
yar they make up it as they go along... the only reason they are one of the biggest company's in the world is just good luck... wow i wish i was as lucky as them.....

Well with the current communication between them and Valve, most of their claims are porbably bullshit.

Reuters...a news center that rarely caters to or delivers information to the public about gaming in general and that's proof? Now for the flip side...

I agree, Vivendi was saying HL2 would be delayed with everyone in Valve indicating it wouldn't and then...you know.

So, who do you trust? No one...Take the best approach in the world. It'll be done when it's sitting on the shelf. Regardless of who says what there are always unexpected hang ups that can occur that may delay the game.

I don't think anyone here is qualified to put an intelligent answer to how long it will take to fix up HL2 for the damage the source leak has caused.

-V

jesus christ ALMIGHTY. i'm just gonna leave you kids to fight amongst yourselves.

there is no way the human race is gonna get anywhere when you all keep acting like complete dullards.

d8cam & co: accept that people WILL NOT believe anything unless it comes from valve, so saying that people would deny a video from Gabe himself is just beyond stupid.

everyone who doesn't believe reuters: accept that d8cam & co believe reuters and leave them to it. they should understand that you don't believe it and are waiting for official word from valve.

sort yourselves out for ****s sake.

Once you have another source saying the delay is false, you cant really beleive the other.

In fact, you cannot beleive any of them.

Threads like d8's are opinions only, so dont try and force your pathetic little opinion down our throats.

i love kiddies like d8 who contradict themselves

It could be worse, we could be in a DNF "When It's done situation" at least we have something to go on here.

"Vivendi Universal Games is only the distributor of the product, which is produced by the US studio Valve and so it will up to them to make an announcement,"

dig hole, insert kids.

Well with the current communication between them and Valve, most of their claims are porbably bullshit.

lol what claims??? they made 2 one was right 1 is unknown.

VU: i claim GN is a homo........ answer ... delayed

assuming doesn't have an E in it.

nice try though.

looks like the U got made an ass out of, but not the ME :E

Originally posted by Dedalus
assuming doesn't have an E in it.

nice try though.

lol :p like i said i am not assuming anything i hope it comes out soon but its just not going to happan...... thats the way life is not anything else

o will more time for :cheers:

{edit wrong word}

Back