Hackers you finally get what you deserve! Plus the delay IS official.

Originally posted by d8cam
This is the next 6-7 months:

Ok first off I think the mods should delete, not lock, all threads that say that the delay is false.

Second, you hackers have now delayed the game another four months...NICE JOB you nerdy geniuses.

you realy are pretty gulable if you think the games delayed cos of the "hacker"

just face it hes getting used as a scape goat cos valve couldnt finish HL2 anywhere near on time.

i dont know why any of you fan boys can even type half the crap you do..

"valve needs us" "lets donate money" "i hope the hacker dies of ball cancer"

its not the hacker that screwed us over its the company that lied to us then asked us to help them over something that was easily preventable if they had just upgraded their security.

im not saying i like the hacker or that he should have hacked valve, all im saying is that valve need to pin an extra 6 month delay on something cos they cant get the game finished on time and this hacker has been used as that reason.

i never realy liked valve and i sure as hell dont like them now.

Originally posted by -JeZ-
We all seem to be forgetting the e3 footage. That looked one hell of a lot more complete than any BETA screenie I've seen so far. On the weight of that alone I don't believe that the BETA is all VALVe had completed. It simply does not add up.

It's the same minus a few broken shaders. The E3 content is all there; if you investigate the maps further, you'd find that they're held together by glue and duct tape.

I'd like to add that the thread title is misleading, and that the words written by the thread starter are merely speculation. Until either Valve or Vivendi officially announces a delay via a press release, this thread is as stupid as any other delay thread.

Originally posted by CuPoJava
It's the same minus a few broken shaders. The E3 content is all there; if you investigate the maps further, you'd find that they're held together by glue and duct tape.

lol, I don't think the barney street fight works either.

Originally posted by -JeZ-
We all seem to be forgetting the e3 footage. That looked one hell of a lot more complete than any BETA screenie I've seen so far. On the weight of that alone I don't believe that the BETA is all VALVe had completed. It simply does not add up.

Originally posted by Sgt.Pitbull

LMFAO, another idiot, the leaked "demo" was dated 4 days before 9/30/03, SO HOW THE FACK IS THE E3 DEMO IS MORE COMPLETE ?
Damn idiots.

Originally posted by Hallucinogen
LMFAO, another idiot, the leaked "demo" was dated 4 days before 9/30/03, SO HOW THE FACK IS THE E3 DEMO IS MORE COMPLETE ?
Damn idiots.

Be quiet headcrab...stop calling everybody idiots or morons....in doing so, you don't really portray yourself as being the sharpest knife in the kitchen...

And actually was'nt it leaked the 19th september.?

I'm sick and tired of ppl on this board flaming eachother just because they believe something else...if you don't have anything to say other than rants...don't say it!! (technically..don't write it :D)

Originally posted by scribblehead
Be quiet headcrab...stop calling everybody idiots or morons....in doing so, you don't really portray yourself as being the sharpest knife in the kitchen...

And actually was'nt it leaked the 19th september.?

I'm sick and tired of ppl on this board flaming eachother just because they believe something else...if you don't have anything to say other than rants...don't say it!! (technically..don't write it :D)

Ok no life Hydra, on the top left corner of the game it says (4 days before 9/30/03) .. so please stfu.

The game would have been delayer till April regardless is the code was stolen or not.

You do realize that right?

Ok no life Hydra, on the top left corner of the game it says (4 days before 9/30/03) .. so please stfu.

Top right... hehe : )

lol, well please inform me of your very important life since you obviously think you're better than me...

Yeah the engine was 4 days before 9/30. But the game infact was from E3. Therefore there had to be more stuff produced in that 6months.

actually it says "build 4 - - days until 9/30/2003"

it's a script, and we are past 9/30 so you be the judge.

Originally posted by Tlaloc
actually it says "build 4 - - days until 9/30/2003"

it's a script, and we are past 9/30 so you be the judge.

I TOLD THAT TO EVERYONE, BUT NO ONE BELIEVED ME!! this built is alot more recent then that E3 shit.

most of the screenshots look cack because they probably aren't taken using top of the line hardware. valve probably has a tech machine where they can run everything at maxed out detail to see what it looks like.

as for hating valve, i think that's a step too far. we have no basis to make those accusations so why say it? we know about 2% of this saga, the rest of it is being played at valve offices, vivendi PR offices, and the hackers' rooms. what you hear/read is either uninformative, false or has been altered by someone to make it more sensational. give yourself a slap and wake up.

there's no need to jump on the bandwagon when you don't have all the facts. i agree, we have been kept in the dark an awful lot, but that doesn't mean valve are lying to us or abusing us. some of you believe the hacker when he says the beta is what they had. you'd believe a murderer if he said he wouldn't kill you? this man/thing is a real piece of scum, so please take what he/it says with a large pinch of salt.

Back