hackers...

barnett

Reaction score
or h4xxorz as the css gimps call them.... anyway...

first time today I realised what you guys are on about. Playing compound and some dude called [ykuisls]wantang or something like that comes on and completely kills what was a wicked server. you never usually find servers where people stick togetehr and work as a team. anyway this fckin penis managed a score of 76 - 1 hmmmmmmmm

checking out his view when i was dead youcould clearly see he was following people through walls and headshotting everybody with one bullet.

shame there were no admins on this server. this bloke should of been banned from all servers :flame:

Yeah, lifes a bitch.

VAC2 will hopefully be out soon, that should stop cheaters for a month or two.. :|

since this thread is pretty useless(I agree though hackers suck) I might aswell turn this into something semi-useful(perhaps :-P)

anyone know if there is a site(s) out there who compile steam ids of cheaters(I know I know...probably not 100% effective with key gens etc.) like you could have people submitting demos, cheatlogs etc. then admins could check it out and add to their ban list...

I record demos if I encounter cheaters on good servers and usually send them to the admins if I can find a way to contact them...but that only bans them from that given server...would be nice if you could help getting people banned from a broader network of servers...

I hope you know no one is going to get banned until VAC2 whether or not they cheated up until then, sending videos to Valve is again useless and they could care less. Anyways there was this hacker on my server and IT WAS OBVIOUS. Way for shaking screen, he was using the "Injection" style of hacks, these usually cause this shaking effect.

Back