HAha...warning (not very safe for work)!

I refuse to open it since im home and my little sisster runs around. What is it?

Some very good advice on cocksucking there, mister. However I dare not imagine this woman actually performing this theory in practice *shudder*

No seriously. What the Hell? People don't need a 70 year old woman talking about sucking cock on tv.

What the hell is that about? Is that honestly a TV show?

I'm sooooooo glad she didn't demonstrate. :x *shudders* :|

WTF.

I'm traumatized for life. Now i'm imigining grandmas everywhere doing that and talking about that.

Im not clicking it with people around, describe it for me!

smoke said:

Picture your gran explaining how to give good head.........with a dildo as a prop. :O

smoke said:
Sex advice from a granny.
EDIT: Bah Griz beat me! Shock tactics time!
"Take the shaft, put it in your mouth, and droooooool"

omg thats so weird as the show is obviously not a pisstake so ROFFLES!:LOL:

TollBooth Willie said:
No seriously. What the Hell? People don't need a 70 year old woman talking about sucking cock on tv.
Most chicks have no clue wth they're doing when they give head :/

Ikerous said:
Most chicks have no clue wth they're doing when they give head :/
You've got a good point. But for the love of God, this old woman talking about this shit is just creepy. :|

TollBooth Willie said:
You've got a good point. But for the love of God, this old woman talking about this shit is just creepy. :|
So long as they're learning how to appropriately suck cock from somewhere, I'm happy ^_^

Ikerous said:
So long as they're learning how to appropriately suck cock from somewhere, I'm happy ^_^

What he said. This old hag gives some good advice. Except for the deep throat part.

cant click it either with family around

but is that sue johanson? from the show talk sex?

Paul says:
LMFAO http://www.wimp.com/sexshow/
Just a twist of lime and some grape Kool-Aid. Can I call you caramel? Cause I'm about to go coo coo to taste yr coco puff. says:
doesnt work.
wait nvm
i saww that
and took her advice
Paul says:
LOL
high five
Just a twist of lime and some grape Kool-Aid. Can I call you caramel? Cause I'm about to go coo coo to taste yr coco puff. says:
haha

RakuraiTenjin said:

People with MSN handles like that piss me off.

I use to watch that show, it was on Oxygen all the time, funny shit

Dalamari said:
I use to watch that show, it was on Oxygen all the time, funny shit
what.gif

ummm guys that's Dr. Sue Johansen ..she has a radio show and cable tv show in canada ..that's it in the video

most people who call in are teens, she does a great service educating people

you mean to tell me you guys dont have this sort of thing where you're from? really?

http://www.talksexwithsue.com/sexindex.html

CptStern said:
you mean to tell me you guys dont have this sort of thing where you're from? really?
Nope, our teenage girls have no fricking CLUE how to give proper head :/
Lucky canadians

talksexwithsue.com said:
Do not blow into the vagina.
:LOL:

Sue's all-time favourite cheap vibrator is the venerable Pocket Rocket. She's plugged it more times than Joan Rivers has had face-lifts!

That's gross.

ugh, she couldnt have a more clinical demeanor

and it's "Debbie DOES dallas" get it right sue

CptStern said:
ugh, she couldnt have a more clinical demeanor

and it's "Debbie DOES dallas" get it right sue

Oops, just edited my post coz I found something else on that site that grossed me out.

/getting visuals again.

NOOOOEEEEEES

Sue. i've seen her show a couple of times. kind of shocking initially, but sue knows her stuff. great calls she gets.

Back