hahah halo nerds on hl2

scurvy

Reaction score
from a halo mb

yes I agree halo will be much better then half-life2 will ever be. btw will hl2 have multiplayer?

i heard it will, but u have to pay for it...thats stupid...thx gearbox for not being cheap!

:cheese:

Heh... it's not really funny... but it is kinda... ya know what I'm sayin'?

pay to play? halo is better than hl2? where've you been living?

and he just "heard ..." about multiplayer? what the? you "heared" that there is a game called half-life 2?

Originally posted by ultraq
pay to play? halo is better than hl2? where've you been living?

I think he's trying to troll or even :flame: :flame: our ass!

damn halo pc sucks, I played it today. the textures look nice(looks like bump mapping, but im not sure) but they ****ing nerfed the models to fit it on one cd. anyone who didnt abandon halo when microsoft raped bungie is a moron and a... well, a moron.

I heard that halo doesnt run that well on even a high end pc.

Originally posted by nw909
Only the alpha leak...

No thats what i read in the review today, here is what gamespy said.

But the biggest problem with the graphics -- and the entire game, for that matter -- is that you'll need a pretty powerful PC to run Halo at a steady clip. My main machine is a P2.54 GHz P4 with a GeForce 4 and 1GB of RAM, and I've been running new releases like TRON 2.0, Jedi Academy and Call of Duty at 1024x768 without so much as a stutter -- and that's with all the eye candy cranked up. But even at 800x600 with some of the details turned down, Halo still feels sluggish -- disappointing for a game that looked fantastic and ran fairly well on the Xbox two years ago.

its silky smooth on my comp:

xp2000+
512mb ddr333
radeon 9800 pro

Pfft, a gf4 isn't going to make the game look pretty anyway, if you want the good stuff you need ps2.0 for visor reflections and tones of other graphic shiz.

My 9800 pro runs it fine.

Originally posted by nw909
Pfft, a gf4 isn't going to make the game look pretty anyway, if you want the good stuff you need ps2.0 for visor reflections and tones of other graphic shiz.

My 9800 pro runs it fine.

pfft, you are talking about a game that is two years old and runs well on a console. You shouldnt need a 9800 to play halo with a steady framerate.

Best Computer(To moi)
AMD Athlon 64 FX at highest speed
1 GB o' DDR Ram
ATI Radeon 9800XT 256MB
19"monitor
Creative Labs Extigy

Originally posted by shiv
pfft, you are talking about a game that is two years old and runs well on a console. You shouldnt need a 9800 to play halo with a steady framerate.

but you do, because microsoft ruined it.

Well its the truth.

I think we better phase this to off-topic before the "powers that may" unleash hell.

And I frankly don't give a hoot about Halo (ooh, alliteration!)

At least HL2 is something NEW. Not a terrible PC port of a 2 year old console game. :thumbs: :LOL:

It is a great game though, on Xbox. Too bad MS got their hands on it. :(

Originally posted by Tredoslop
Best Computer(to moi)
Intel Pentium 4 EE 3.2ghz
1.5 GB Corsair XMS3200LL (Low Latency) 400mhz DDR Ram (3x512mb)
ATI Radeon 9800XT 256MB
200gb SATA HD
21"monitor
Creative Audigy 2 Platinum

Fixed

Well you do since gearbox added a LOT more particleeffects and visual quality to the game. Also the xbox rns at 640*480 .. so it isn't difficult to get a nice framerate with that. Just turn off some visuals if you feel that microsoft raped you since you can't play it on you gf4 or whatever.

Originally posted by verse
ahaah who gives a SH-IT you mother fuc_king nerds will stillbut HL2 no matter what, valve doesn't give a flying rats as$ about you, they know they already have your geek's money, i'll probably end up bying it to like the rest of the nerds but what the hell valve came smart and brain washed all you fools muaahahahahahahahahahahaha buy buy buy buy, buy even more for more cd keys for lower steam IDs bu buy buy so you have more CD keys for you cheating fa.G_gots, go you geeks make valve rich

So I guess that means you will be buying it too huh?:afro:

3rd grade again ? or pre school my man ? as quoted above

i'll probably end up bying it to like the rest of the nerds but what the hell valve came smart and brain washed all you fools muaahahahahahahahahahahaha

time to learn to read again ? I suppose so, /me raises hand up: - teacher please come teach this 20 year old mongloid to read sitting next to me kthx!

Originally posted by SpoBo
Well you do since gearbox added a LOT more particleeffects and visual quality to the game. Also the xbox rns at 640*480 .. so it isn't difficult to get a nice framerate with that. Just turn off some visuals if you feel that microsoft raped you since you can't play it on you gf4 or whatever.

Im not saying I feel slighted about it not running well on a gf4. Im saying it should have run good with a gf4. "it doesnt" I wouldnt run out and buy a 9800 pro for halo.

Originally posted by verse
3rd grade again ? or pre school my man ? as quoted above

time to learn to read again ? I suppose so, /me raises hand up: - teacher please come teach this 20 year old mongloid to read sitting next to me kthx!

Well you caught me!! I admit I didnt read your whole post even though you did bring up some very interesting points. I can tell you are way more edumacated then me. lol

Hmmm Gearbox is porting the worst FPS to grace the planet to the place it should have been before it was ruined. :|

Anyways... I do think I will be paying to play HL2 multi-player... But a one time payment of... the price of the ****ing game when I buy it at a store.

*cough*

ahaah who gives a SH-IT you mother fuc_king nerds will stillbut HL2 no matter what, valve doesn't give a flying rats as$ about you, they know they already have your geek's money, i'll probably end up bying it to like the rest of the nerds but what the hell valve came smart and brain washed all you fools muaahahahahahahahahahahaha buy buy buy buy, buy even more for more cd keys for lower steam IDs bu buy buy so you have more CD keys for you cheating fa.G_gots, go you geeks make valve rich

Id say this kid has some self-esteem issues he needs to attend to. O and how old are you again 11? Anyways i dont plan on buying halo b/c I happend to know it wont run at all on my pc.

I've got Halo on Xbox and i'll probably try it out on PC but i'll never buy it, The single player Campaign is the same and for anyone who owns the Xbox version its just buying the same game again. Only with New Multiplayer Maps and Features. As for Gamespy giving it 5 stars, i thought the reviewer said he didnt care much for it but he seems to praise features of the PC game that havent even been changed from the Xbox version.

I'll pass on Halo for PC, but i'll definately get Halo 2 on Xbox

Moving this to offtopic.

you don't have to PAY AND PLAY for hl2.

that is for the steam users.

i am going to get my SP-MP HL2 from the stores.

then just come online and play and play sp all when i want.

Halo = boring weapons, boring enemies, boring enviorment...BORING GAME!!

the huge irony here is that there is probably a 'hl2 nerds on halo hahahah' thread somwhere.

That isn't the words of a "Halo nerd", that just a common idiot... most fanboys (including many of you, yes a lot of you that replied to this thread even) are like that...

I like the halo mp... the first sp levels are cool, but the flood... wtf? insanely annoying... alos i dont like visiting the same god damned places 3 times.... AND almost all internal places are very sluggish.
I get about 50 fps outside, 25 inside. Then with alot of enemies >10

But mp is fun.

Originally posted by scurvy
from a halo mb

yes I agree halo will be much better then half-life2 will ever be. btw will hl2 have multiplayer?

i heard it will, but u have to pay for it...thats stupid...thx gearbox for not being cheap!

:cheese:

I am gonna laugh when Gearbox drops support to that game, and there is still gonna be bugs in it, because really, thats all Gearbox does, they dropped OP4. Anyways you know the irony of this? Gearbox uses Steam and probably will play HL2 so you can quiet yourself. No pay 2 play fool, we will have probably more adventures because HL2 is new, you cannot get it on any other system right now, your basically playing a 3 or 4 year old game, congrats.

Back