hahahahahahah

how the hell do you people find stuff like that?!?

DarkStar said:
That doesn't qualify as a Timmy Link?
i was about to make it one.. but i didn't have any context to give it besides "hahahaha", so i decided against it..

I got them to sign allright. You can get some hilarious songs if you force them to sign with bad timings :)

Seen it on the original site www.svt.se ... which is the swedish television company :)

I think he had a show with weird stuff like that.

does it do anything? i closed the window as i have a paranoia for monsters jumping out of your moniter at you screaming AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA during a peaceful picture...

Suicide42 said:
does it do anything? i closed the window as i have a paranoia for monsters jumping out of your moniter at you screaming AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA during a peaceful picture...

Click the horse things.. they sing!

Haha.. Yeah, 'tis some swedish thing. :)

Nice find, Timmy! :D

Sai said:
****ing awsome, i mean with the mouse, and the blood and the cpu, ****ing cool!

Yeah, maybe the coagulated blood cools down the CPU and stuff! I WANT ONE!

Dalamari said:
Zlad! > The Horses

'nuff said.

True dat.

It goes like this:

1. IFG

2. Zlad

3. Lightning Bolt

4. Badgers

5. Seaman Ship For Love

Wow, this is very old... i'm surprised people are finding out about it right now. An old girlfriend sent this to me a long time ago in an e-mail, it's a neat little thing :)

Yeah, it is old. But saying something's old on a forum like this is generally very negative.. And I mean, it's fun and all.

I didn't mean it in a bad way. I was just surprised people are finding out about this now. I'm not one of those people who say something is old, has already been posted before, and they suck.

By old, I meant... it's been a long time since i've seen it, so i'm glad I saw it again.

Very coo.And strangly hypnothic if you have all of them on.Easy listening

Voodoo_Chile said:
Very coo.And strangly hypnothic if you have all of them on.Easy listening

Soft music.. almost hypnotic

wait.. i think it said..

something like.. "kill your parents"

Suicide42 said:
OMG LOL I hate that! I do it too though! :x

I like the "oooooooooo eeeee ooooooooooo eeeee ooooooooooo" one. 0_o

Back