Half Life 1 Source Released??

M

MarGera

Hi

Ok I purchased CZ yesterday, becasue i wanted to give CS:S beta ago. So i left it over night to download ecause i am stuck on ISDN :eek: so this morning, i came down stairs and it had updated, but i didn't get a chance to have ago as i needed to start some work. BUt as i went to exit steam, in the play games on the right it had HALF LIFE: SOURCE, now i was shocked to see this, and pointed it out to my brother!!!! :eek:

So at first i just thought that valve had released something new, but when i entered Steam again, it had gone :eek: Now i can't find it anywhere! :(
Has anyone heard any news about anything new??

Also you dont think this is some kind of easter egg do you, a little preview of HL1 witht the HL2 engine??

Thanks to any one of reply's!! :cheers:

Why haven't you tried it out??!?!?! Aaahhhh!! ;)

OMG! TEH HALF LIEF SOURCE!
:O

I can't imagine how many people would go nuts if you didn't admit it was fake, although you missed a colon, I think :p

its fake... i zoomed in like 10X on photoshop and its to discolored its not straight it looks like the lamba spray from 1.5... the halflife:source could have been a copy > paste... it looks like its been saved 2-3 times in .jpeg...

Mate, I made it in Paint.

It's not a clever fake. At all. Look closely and you'll see I just copied the HL logo, and whitened the centre with the pencil.

:LOL: I think the name of the file gives it away: fools.jpg

Back