Half life 1

sHm0zY

Tank
Reaction score
I just beat Half-Lfie 1 and I accepted the G-Mans job! :D now halflfie 2....

You know, if you don't accept the G-Man's offer, your CD key and various other methods of personal identification is sent electronically to valve and you are unable to install Half-Life 2. True.

Crusader said:
You know, if you don't accept the G-Man's offer, your CD key and various other methods of personal identification is sent electronically to valve and you are unable to install Half-Life 2. True.
Ohhh shut up you silly goose *gay hand gesture*

This is what people need to think about before making a thread, "Will anyone care?" I mean, not trying to be mean or anything, but this is just spam...

Why ruin for the guy, hes happy he beat the game. Congratulations. Thats good timing now it will be fresh in your mind as you step into hl2. (hopefully)

Hehe congratulations :D

And if you didn't already, start over on Hard difficulty immediately :p

spam or not, at least post this in the general gaming thread next time

this thread is dedicated to half-life 2 info

DiSTuRbEd said:
This is what people need to think about before making a thread, "Will anyone care?" I mean, not trying to be mean or anything, but this is just spam...

True this thread could do with some moving, but that's pure excitement of finishing a game that he couldn't resist!

Congratulations shzomy!

I'll always remember those lines:

"...we think you have, limitlesssss potential..."

Freaks me out the way G-man says it.

DiSTuRbEd said:
the thing is i dotn care ifa nyone cares k thx bye

Well I dunno about everyone else, but I declined the G-Mans job at first, and he sent me to the un-happy place, after which I died and reluctantly accepeted the job upon re-spawn. :/

sHm0zY said:
Hehe yeah, listen:
If you ever spell that poorly on purpose again I'm going to hunt you down and give you such a spanking you'll be walking sideways until you end up in a wheelchair an old man.
Have a great day ;)

I find Xen to be incredibly difficult on hard mode...everything else isn't that bad, it's just Xen that troubles me. Therefore you deserve some sort of medal. :)

AJ Rimmer said:
Hehe yeah, listen:
If you ever spell that poorly on purpose again I'm going to hunt you down and give you such a spanking you'll be walking sideways until you end up in a wheelchair an old man.
Have a great day ;)
whay wold u do thta? Jealous?

Its out right horrible, I have seen people for different countries, spell better.

sHm0zY said:
lol. You actually thought that I was trying to spell.

No it obviously looked like you bashed your head on the keyboard to make your sentences.

mna u cnat bash soemone for bda speling unless i say tht yuo can oK?

Please love each other, it's what Gordon would want...

Im almost finished HL1 on Hard... gotta refresh the whole story before I digest the sequel. :O

I declined the g-man's offer initially cause i flipped him off and said "no way man! no freaking way man! You can take your corporate profits and corporate gains and shove it up your ass! no way man!"

*gordon undoes his ponytail in slow-mo revealing his lush head of hippie hair as g-man sighs and zaps him to the 12th dimension

ooo man iI cant wait to see what the G- mans job is like when hl2 comes out :D

He's probably a intergalactic taxi driver that likes to pick on gordon probably

(its cause he's ugly like a rock and gordon has mighty man muscles) and a crowbar! It makes him look ultra-shopisticated

It would be funny if the scientists ran around the anti mass spectromiter room during the disaster going " OMG WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF THE ADMINISTRATOR IS AN ASSPIRATE"

=D

I chose the "wrong" route at first too. But I had quicksaved just before, and planned on trying both anyway :p

Gratz sHm0zy! Now try to get through the game with only the crowbar ;)

Back