Half-Life 2 Behind the Game

AgentXen

Reaction score
Is Anyone Going to get that book (Half-Life 2 Behind the Game)?
I probably will, As soon as i find out more info about it.
Sounds like good entertainment.
Hope it includes a dvd or cdrom wiht some movie reels of them actualy being intervied or something simular to them making the game.

I've been thinking about getting it, and definitely would if it included a media disc with movies, concept art, interviews, etc.

If i say i wouldnt get it, ill wind up getting it anyway, so yeah ill probly buy it.

What is it... a strategy guide? Ya i'll probably get it, but i won't use it much since it is more fun playing the game without knowing what will happen.

Has anyone even cofirmed what it actually is... if it really has to do with art, interviews, "the making of" and stuff like that 'cause Gamestop has it listed as a Strategy Guide and this is how EBgames describes it:

Why go it alone? Use this Half-Life 2: Behind Game Prima Strategy Guide to navigate the trouble spots and find all the hidden secrets you might otherwise miss. Filled with tons of tips, tricks and hints, this strategy guide will help you develop the tactics and moves you need to get the most from your game.

And the weird thing is... is that there already is a seperate strategy guide for HL2.

:wtf:

I would buy it if it is on making of the game. Not walk throughs.

there are going to be 3 books, a strategy guid, a behind the making of halflife2 book (what we are discussing now) and a modding guide on halflife2
i am definatly getting this book once it is out here in the netherlands. i love coneptart and the like

well OK, I am with you all.

but whats the date of the books? :cheers:

I dont think its a strategy guide. It would be a silly name for it.
Im getting it. Its only $14
It will probably be released around october.

Back