Half life 2 by new years eve petition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baldrick

Spy
Reaction score
Hi.
I started this petition after talking about it on the half life source forums.
I am going to send it to gabe when i get 100 signatures, its sitting on 50 at the moment.
So sign it if you want.

Sign here

Thanks

Indeed i will sign your petition! It would be fantastic to get this game before years end!!

Do you play Natural selection fusion?
Because i think i played with you last night.
My name is n0b
I was knifing everything.

lol okay, cause i saw someone with that name on.

They were a good player also :)

Thnx for the signature.

good job if it dosent come out i will cry.......THEN STORM VALVES OFFICES WITH A CROWBAR FOR EXTRA "IRON"Y lol

Not Signing, let Valve take as long as they want with the game, if it takes another year, so be it. The longer you wait the better it'll be when you go to play.

These petition are a wast of time and pointless. Stop bothering Valve.

I'm not sure what you are trying to acheive, it's not like Valve will have finished it to a fit state to release then just not release it. If they don't think it should be released, it won't be released.

Maybe Vivendi would be delaying the game in order to tap into the Easter Market perhaps?

"Quick add an egg to the Collector's Edition".

EDIT: I'm still getting mental images

Valve click on petition link.
"GOOD LORD, it turns out that people want to play this game. We've been so wrong, I could've sworn that people wanted us to not release it at all. Damn our foolerly. Thank god that guy sent us that petition, we might never have known".

I think the main reason for petitions is the humour factor. Look at some of these replies they're great!!

me again... i forgot my shoe. btw, did anyone here see my bong?
heh

Meh totally pointless, but if it makes you sleep at night I signed it.....

Baldrick said:
Hi.
I am going to send it to gabe when i get 100 signatures, its sitting on 50 at the moment.
So sign it if you want.

Sign here

Thanks

I hate you. Stop being ignorant and notice that Valve knows its fans want Half-Life 2 soon. They're just doing everything they can to make it the best game they possibly can. Stop bothering them with this crap; "oh look Valve! I have 300 people online who want Half-Life by the end of this year OR ELSE!" Or else what? Are you not going to buy it? Yeah right. Stop it.

Baldrick said:
Hi.
So sign it if you want.

Sign here

Thanks

i are jsut spamed on yuour patition.
:cheese:

its a little pretentious to tell them when to finish their game by. besides, itll be out before then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back