Half-Life 2: Collector's Edition 69.99(canada)

Wow, that's REAL cheap actually. It's about the same price as silver though I believe. Since I got silver with DOD:S I guess that's the better deal....but its still real cheap none the less.

Thats quite interesting. I've already bought my copy of Silver though...

shit.

i preloaded the game but now. i'm confused. that's ****ing cheap, here this means it will be like 40$ cheaper at least to get the CE instead of the GOLD. But i still want the gold. in fact I want both actually. oh well. there goes my sleeping time

It says that it's sold out. :(

I bet that they screwed up on the price. We'll see - if so I will order it there was well as use the Steam purchase. My son and I can play online :D

thanks for the link man!
its like 100 at EB..

Yup, it's $100 at ebgames. I pre-ordered the retail standard for $80 at EB. What a rip-off. Oh well. :|

Langues said:
Its great to be Canadian

Agreed.

Just to make this post useful....
I personally think the silver package > any other package out there. It seems to me the best bang for your buck if you don't want all that crazy poster/hat/uber fan stuff.

The 69.99 for CE is wrong. If you search for Half Life 2 the CE is the same price for the normal version :(

Yeah, seems WAY too good to be true. I've got it preordered at EB anyways, shouldnt have done that, I don't know why, EB sucks anyways and I pass Futureshop every day on the way to uni... Bah whatever.

TOLD YOU guys a while ago that FS & BB would have the best prices. ALL you CANADIANS don't waste your money. Don't use STEAM either. Unless you're too fat to drive you should be buying the game for a low price.

Good thread. Canada always gets the best prices on electronics & software.

Cool - they had a few more "in stock" today so I ordered one. I'll have it through Steam for me and give this to my son (and keep the extra stuff <G>).

Back