half-life 2 compile

Status
Not open for further replies.

rootbin

Reaction score
rumors are true, you can download working compiles of half-life 2. i have been a member of this community for about four or five months, and wouldn't posted anything invalid. for the past half hour i've been playing on a few maps released by members of the community. you can bind keys, duck, jump, there is a menu, you can run around, but other than that, it's limited. neat to get a feel of the engine though.

Feels like the HL engine, though, all the bind commands and the like are the same (barring new commands), the only difference I noticed is +speed makes you run, which is interesting

Jesus H. No kidding, let's stop bring this up please!

yes there is even a tutorial on how to load maps and bind keys already circulating

yeah... I hate to make posts like this. But this is old news. Sorry.

Myself, I like to get the feel of the engine when I play the actual game.

Originally posted by Shuzer
Feels like the HL engine, though, all the bind commands and the like are the same (barring new commands), the only difference I noticed is +speed makes you run, which is interesting

+speed was in HL wasnt it?

Originally posted by John
ok, and how can i get this?

:dozey:

Like asking where to get firearms in the UK.

i saw a site on it which had the code for bind keys and a few maps to play in but i closed the site cuz it had no instructions where to put files :(

half of me, the crazy "I WANT HL2 NOW!!" part of me wants to play this thing, the other half the "lets be reasonalbe" and "lets obbey the law" part wants to wait until half-life 2 *cries* Damn you, hackers!!!!

Originally posted by Xtasy0
+speed was in HL wasnt it?

yes, but +speed makes you walk in HL, it makes you run in HL2 (or atleast the compiled source version)

well, by now the net is so flooded by fakes(partly thanks to me :)) that I wouldnt bother trying. not worth the risk.

Homer I put up the real deal find Daffy2029 find source

no virii unless my bestfriend screwed me....mmmm bestfriends

Originally posted by Xelnein
screen shots please

of?

theres screenshots of pretty much everything to do with the leak here gtwy.hl2arena.com

Originally posted by rootbin
rumors are true, you can download working compiles of half-life 2. i have been a member of this community for about four or five months, and wouldn't posted anything invalid. for the past half hour i've been playing on a few maps released by members of the community. you can bind keys, duck, jump, there is a menu, you can run around, but other than that, it's limited. neat to get a feel of the engine though.

screen shots of "running around"

Re: Re: half-life 2 compile

screen shots of "running around"

theres a few movies of "running around" and theres screenshots of "running around" on the site i pasted the url for.

i suppose you're going to have to directly link me to prove yourself.. because the only files/images i see are fake and marked as such.
"Files: --- removed ---
Folders: --- removed ---
Size (Unpacked): --- removed ---
File/Folder Listing: --- removed --- "

i suppose you're going to have to directly link me to prove yourself.. because the only files/images i see are fake and marked as such.
"Files: --- removed ---
Folders: --- removed ---
Size (Unpacked): --- removed ---
File/Folder Listing: --- removed --- "

further down, kinda hard to find the page isnt organized very well.

Links removed

No DIRECT LINK FOR YOU...SLeepyjack an the fire drill its over cut the kids in half :)

He's been doing it all day either board or after the post count.

heh. the compile IS out. probably can't post this but here goes:

Links removed

stop pming me ffs.

edit:
mods feel free to delete the post if this is not allowed.

heh. the compile IS out. probably can't post this but here goes:

stop pming me ffs.

edit:
mods feel free to delete the post if this is not allowed.

of course its not allowed you ****ing ass....you should be banned.

Originally posted by crabcakes66
of course its not allowed you ****ing ass....you should be banned.

it was posted elsewhere on this forum as well, and you just reposted it, heh, goodjob.

Originally posted by Xtasy0
it was posted elsewhere on this forum as well, and you just reposted it, heh, goodjob.

good call....im a dumbass...fixed

wow. calm down, kid.

yeah im kid........ ****ing idiot

Hmmm... download stupid nonworking leak that looks crud and has little to do and get send to jail if I get found out..

Or wait a month or so and get hl2...

woo its tuff >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back