Half-Life 2 Day on G4-techTV

Z

ZeMightyGorilla

G4-TechTV is devoting all of tomorrow (Tuesday, 11/16) to HL2. I am STOKED!

http://www.g4techtv.com/halflife2day/day.html

This will be awesome. Their website has some cool stuff too, like who should star in the movie of HL2 (if they ever make one).

That's all folks. Frag on.

I love that station....Do you know if they are doing anything for Half Life 2 tonight on the Screen Savers or any other show?

Megalomaniac said:
I love that station....Do you know if they are doing anything for Half Life 2 tonight on the Screen Savers or any other show?

The Screen Savers is pretty much done for now, they fired everyone on the crew except Kevin and Sara.

They are doing a segment of Icons devoted to VALVe, we've got a link to a 4 minute trailer of it somewhere.

Foo is still there, or was he new...I started watching that show in January, I was sad to see Leo go, but he is doing Call for Help in Toronto, and Patrick is whipped thats why he didn't come back, umm...but thats all I can think of....OH AND YOSHI! HOW COULD I FORGET HIM! he is still there

Why did they get fired? Was it because of that bomb threat thing where they were telling how emails cant be traced or something like that

ARGH! WHY DOES MY PROJECTOR HAVE TO BE BROKEN?! :hmph:

Now I can't watch it. Someone record it all. :burp: (yes, all 20 or whatever hours)

Megalomaniac said:
Foo is still there, or was he new...I started watching that show in January, I was sad to see Leo go, but he is doing Call for Help in Toronto, and Patrick is whipped thats why he didn't come back, umm...but thats all I can think of....OH AND YOSHI! HOW COULD I FORGET HIM! he is still there

Alex Albrecht's web blog

Dedatorv said:

That sucks. Alot. Back when Leo and Patrick were still hosting it, it was my favorite show. Then G4 bought it and the quality went downhill, but it was still enjoyable. Now, I don't know if it'll even be worth watching for 5 minutes to even see if it's some fraction of the previous goodness. I'd like to know what's wrong with the guy that makes these decisions...

Hyperjag3 said:
That sucks. Alot. Back when Leo and Patrick were still hosting it, it was my favorite show. Then G4 bought it and the quality went downhill, but it was still enjoyable. Now, I don't know if it'll even be worth watching for 5 minutes to even see if it's some fraction of the previous goodness. I'd like to know what's wrong with the guy that makes these decisions...

Man I agree, though like I said I only started watching in January, but it still pisses me off cause I liked Yoshi and Alex, not to mention Foo

hmm.. does anyone have a link to the interview?
i checked suprnova and unless i missed it.. i don't see anything related to it there.

any links, please?

Roger Chang is still there isn't he?

I'm sad to see such a good network goto waste. I want to see technology on The Screensavers. Anymore, its just an entertainment show...

Leo rocked! Too bad they fired him..those damn backstabbing SOBS!

i already cancled g4techtv from my serive it cost me like 10 bucks a month to get it and when they fired foo, alex and yoshi i said **** this g4techtv is useless now just like comcast. the merge was a mistake. Also unscrewed got cancled aswell and now all they have are video game shows. They now have 10 shows all showcasing the same video games. Also G4techtv is renaming its self back to g4 in january. They just wanted to buy out the competition.

I hate G4TechTV. The craptasticluar G4 Ruined my awesome TechTV, so much so That I dont even watch it anymore. DAMN YOU COMCAST, DAMN YOU!

I was a long time Tech TV Viewer, since the days of kate bortello on Extended Play, Twas the only station I watched, so you can only imagine how pissed I am at Comcast for ruining it.
i already cancled g4techtv from my serive it cost me like 10 bucks a month to get it and when they fired foo, alex and yoshi i said **** this g4techtv is useless now just like comcast. the merge was a mistake. Also unscrewed got cancled aswell and now all they have are video game shows. They now have 10 shows all showcasing the same video games. Also G4techtv is renaming its self back to g4 in january. They just wanted to buy out the competition.
You have got to be shitting me. They got rid of ALL the TechTV shows, well not like it matters since I dont watch G4TechTV. The first day of the "New and Improved" TSS pushed me over the edge.

This is F***ed....Who do you talk to to get back the good shows? this is pissing me off

Is it just me, or was Icons nowhere to be found tonight :(?

Megalomaniac said:
This is F***ed....Who do you talk to to get back the good shows? this is pissing me off

write them emails - seriously - you'd be suprised how a customer complaint can motive a few coprate stiff in the media industry. A lot of times when they recieve a complaint email it gets forwarded along to a group of people involved with the programming AS WELL AS the CEOs and VPs who oversee them. Let me tell you when you get an email from a customer complaining that you dont do your job right and you boss is CC'd on it - well lets just call it "newfound motivation" :upstare:

If you get no response start writing their advertiser's marketing departments and CC g4 on the email.

Back