Half-Life 2 DM Server

Doofus

Reaction score
Game Mode: Deathmatch
Server IP: 24.21.147.31:27015
Server Map: doof_hl2dm <--Click to DL
Maxplayers: 8
Cheats: Off

Smaller map I just made, go ahead and connect if you feel like playing, the server is U.S. West, and the map is pretty small. Cheats are off, so no impulse 101 or vehicle/monster spawning.

Note: The hl2mp mod that has been spread around doesn't work with this server, just run normal HL2, and connect to the IP from your console.

Server is down for a few minutes, while I add a trillian weapons to the map... Weapons don't respawn, so it's kindof retarded...

is it up yet, i tried connecting using connect 24.21.147.31:27015 and it had connection failed.

Sorry, doesn't look like it'll be up again tonight... I need to rig a logic_timer to respawn the weapons for me, because HL2 wasn't made to respawn the weapons by itself....

Sorry guys.

dude, just allow sv_cheats so we can noclip out of spawn and use impulse 101, why the hell not?

Because, I have deathmatch spawns, so noclip isn't necessary... and impulse 101 isn't why I disable cheats, it's because the server crashes, when cheats is on... npc_create, impulse xxx, etc... Giving players too much power causes the server to crash... Trust me, it happens every time.

Back