Half-Life 2 DoD style

Mr-Fusion

Tank
Reaction score
Well i'm also sick of waiting for Valve to let us k98 enemies !!

So i converted a custom K98 made by Splinter to Half-Life 2. It replaces the 357. Bolt-action-alicios.

m0w2.jpg

a4i5.jpg

nice model, doesnt fit though lol

gh0st said:
heeh doesnt really look like a k98

Wow. Why must people always flame instead of just congratulating a person for their accomplishments? Probably jealous.... People always have to criticize people's shit cuz they don't have anything better to do.

Anyways, I think its pretty awesome. Does it have the reload animation and single shot kill capabilities?

Cool, I like the look of it. Its very detailed but uh, howd you get it in the game?

RipperRoo said:
Looks great, just a bit short.
Nice work though.
He didn't de-FOV it I think.
Basically FOV is a way to squish the model so it looks better on the HL1 engine.

I want it!!!!!! How do I get it? can u send it to me and tell me where to put it Please :stare:

Ok. I'll release for you to muck around with...in an hour...or thereabouts.

It's got a few bugs but i can't be assed fixing them, if i knew how to code i'd code all the kar properties including bayonet..

Download it here.

ok that needs to be reuploaded..hang a tick

Copy paste the three directories models, materials and sound to
Steam\SteamApps\username\half-life 2\hl2\

Thanx man, I must admit it felt wierd pwning combine with a Kar but still wicked cool :thumbs:

Killa_TJH said:
Wow. Why must people always flame instead of just congratulating a person for their accomplishments? Probably jealous.... People always have to criticize people's shit cuz they don't have anything better to do.

Anyways, I think its pretty awesome. Does it have the reload animation and single shot kill capabilities?

i wouldnt exactly call that a flame, but I agree.

Damn... its nicely done. Anyway, somehow that German Soldier managed to travel from 1942 to 2010. aint that cool...

I dont really care for new skins in HL2. But if someone could make a mini mod where HL2 had DoD style recoil then i would be in heaven.

W/E Call Of Duty: United Ofensive pwns any fps ww2 game ever! If you dont agree you most likely havnt played it, if you did and still disagree then i have a 9mm with your name on it! :)

yadalogo said:
W/E Call Of Duty: United Ofensive pwns any fps ww2 game ever! If you dont agree you most likely havnt played it, if you did and still disagree then i have a 9mm with your name on it! :)
It doesn't beat the original CoD though imo. Wanna duel 9mm's against the sun? :farmer:

Back