Half-life 2: Episode 2 FAQ

Asknoone

Reaction score
Half-life 2: Episode 2 FAQ

What is Episode 2 about?

Following the destruction of City 17 and the Citadel, Gordon Freeman finds himself stranded within the alien-infested wasteland of Earth. With the Combine cut off from Earth, the resistance seek to utilize whatever time they may have. As such, Gordon is tasked with providing Eli Vance and Dr. Kleiner, now working out of an abandoned missile silo, with the transmission Alyx recovered from the Citadel.

So what can I expect from Episode 2 gameplay wise?

Like Episode 1, Episode 2 has a specific focus. In Episode 1, that focus was Alyx and how she aided and interacted with the player throughout the game. With Episode 2 were given larger, less-linear levels and new vehicles to drive around in them.

What new weapons will I be using?

There will be one or two new weapons in EP2. One of which that has been revealed is the Strider buster, which once shot at the Striders underbelly will draw power from it.

What new enemies will I face?

There will be several new enemies in EP2. With the Citadel destroyed, the remains of the Combine forces in C17 are scattered thin and are fleeing in all directions. One, which you will face, includes the Hunter, a synth entity that was revealed in EP1. We've also been introduced to the Antlion Worker and the Combine Advisors.

What new locations can I expect to visit?

Now you are in the Wasteland you'll be seeing a variety of new locales. For the countryside portion Valve have taken influence from Estonia, looking at forests and riverbeds. From what we've seen you'll be visiting an abandoned mine shaft, meeting up with Eli and Kleiner within an old missile silo and taking on the Antlions in their own environment - the nests.

How long is Episode 2?

6-8 hours.

What else does Episode 2 come with?

Episode 2 comes with Portal and Team Fortress 2.

Portal?

Portal is set firmly within the Half-life universe, wherein you use a 'Portal gun' to go wherever you see fit. Pretty awesome stuff really.

Release date?

October 9th.

OMG wut abut Shephard?

Go awai.

Will there be new vehicles?
What about Alyx, Dog, Barney etc?
How much will it cost?
What about OTIS!?!?!?!

Price?

$20

In a previous topic you said it had not been confirmed what the price was (who cares if it is $20 then OH YEAH!!!!).

Several new weapons and enemies? Where did you get that from?

Several new weapons and enemies? Where did you get that from?

If I'm not mistaken, PC Gamer US revealed one new weapon that’s going to make into Episode 2’s arsenal.
And about the new enemies, watch the trailer.

Well, this is an episode and in the first one we just got one (two) new enemies and 0.5 new weapons so it feels a bit weird that this one would have so much new content.

Can I ask why some people are still "amazed" and "shocked" by the cost of the EPISODES? The cost of the Episodes make perfect sense. Half Life 2 was around 15 hours of game play, more or less for some. The game cost what, 50-60 dollars. Now for the EPISODES, that are around 5 hours of game play, cost 20 dollars. Now three Episodes = 60 dollars. 20 x 3... So the games are reasonable and not cheap. You def. get your moneys worth. If you feel that the games are cheap, I'm sure there other websites and different stores that sell the game 10 dollars + more. lol.

What we should be talking about is why the heck did the name the games under Half Life 2? Shouldn't it be HL 3? I think thats odd and stupid. But thats me.

Sean

Well, this is an episode and in the first one we just got one (two) new enemies and 0.5 new weapons so it feels a bit weird that this one would have so much new content.

Not really considering EP1 was within the confines of C17 and the Citadel, just hours after HL2 ended - you weren't going to see some magic new enemies or weapons. EP2 is somewhere new, so yes, we will.

Here's some of my questions:

1) According to PC Gamer, Alyx says "Lets just Be friends." Who is this directed to?

2) I know TF2 comes with EP2, does Portal come with EP2 as well or is that separate?

3) Will people Shutup about Adrain theorys?

Can I ask why some people are still "amazed" and "shocked" by the cost of the EPISODES? The cost of the Episodes make perfect sense. Half Life 2 was around 15 hours of game play, more or less for some. The game cost what, 50-60 dollars. Now for the EPISODES, that are around 5 hours of game play, cost 20 dollars. Now three Episodes = 60 dollars. 20 x 3... So the games are reasonable and not cheap. You def. get your moneys worth. If you feel that the games are cheap, I'm sure there other websites and different stores that sell the game 10 dollars + more. lol.

What we should be talking about is why the heck did the name the games under Half Life 2? Shouldn't it be HL 3? I think thats odd and stupid. But thats me.

Sean
5 hours of EP2 + (suposedly) 5 hours of Portal.

I have A quick question for those who readed the PC GAMER issue of HL2: EP2 when they stated that the VORTs will be more fleshed out, they also say something like Alyx says "Lets just Be friends." Who is this directed to? Because if this is directed to Gordon this could mean the less Flirtyness...which is for you dude's, I personally dont give a **** if she flirts or not, Just letting you guys know.

pagefive5yk.jpg

She doesn't actually say that, it's just PC GAMER messing around..

So am I the only guy who was annoyed by Alyx's constant presence in Ep.1?

I always liked Half-Life better when you felt like the one man army trying to survive every crazy thing they throw at you. Alyx being there just kind of ruined it for me. In fact, I found myself enjoying the small parts when you were away from Alyx more enjoyable.

Hell, that train part where she freaks out just got me more annoyed with her. I surprised myself by even talking to my computer screen by saying "This is everyday shit for Freeman, baby. If you're gonna freak out on me everytime something like this happens, than maybe you should go running home to your daddy."
:cheese:

I guess I'm one of the few who doesn't give a shit if she lives or dies in the next episode.

So am I the only guy who was annoyed by Alyx's constant presence in Ep.1?

I always liked Half-Life better when you felt like the one man army trying to survive every crazy thing they throw at you. Alyx being there just kind of ruined it for me. In fact, I found myself enjoying the small parts when you were away from Alyx more enjoyable.

Hell, that train part where she freaks out just got me more annoyed with her. I surprised myself by even talking to my computer screen by saying "This is everyday shit for Freeman, baby. If you're gonna freak out on me everytime something like this happens, than maybe you should go running home to your daddy."
:cheese:

I guess I'm one of the few who doesn't give a shit if she lives or dies in the next episode.

Imagine a stalker, or something very gruesome or just something you fear immensely being pinned up against you. Not feeling so brave now?

The quality Alyx exhibits is fear. A natural human trait. Based on this... evidence I shall conduct a simple calculation.

You don't like Alyx exhibiting a human trait. If you don't like Alyx doing that, you shouldn't like people exhibiting those traits as well (Alyx is lifelike enough). If you expect people to not exhibit those traits, they will be inhuman. If you want people to be inhuman, then you hate humans. If you hate humans, you most probably aren't human. Therefore, you are most likely inhuman.

Also, if you can't live without some interaction with NPCs (who help you in shooting baddies), you're most likely trying to be Mr. Machoman. Since I don't think you were bitten by a Macho, you're trying to show off. Therefore, you are most likely an inhuman show-off.

Oh yeah, and others give a shit whether Alyx dies or not, so STFU, thankyouverymuch.

EDIT: 749 posts... woo.

Imagine a stalker, or something very gruesome or just something you fear immensely being pinned up against you. Not feeling so brave now?

*sigh* I'm not talking about myself in this case. I'm talking about Freeman. A man who took on an entire alien race head-on, and faced many many crazy dangers by himself. Waking up to an alien screaming in your face would be NOTHING compared to what Freeman has seen and survived. Shacking a freaked out character with a man who fears nothing would come off more of a hinder to that man.

In this sense, this annoys me that the game has to slow down just because Alyx is scared. I'd feel much more at home if I was just playing with Freeman, and not have to worry about some freaked out NPC.

The quality Alyx exhibits is fear. A natural human trait. Based on this... evidence I shall conduct a simple calculation.

You don't like Alyx exhibiting a human trait. If you don't like Alyx doing that, you shouldn't like people exhibiting those traits as well (Alyx is lifelike enough). If you expect people to not exhibit those traits, they will be inhuman. If you want people to be inhuman, then you hate humans. If you hate humans, you most probably aren't human. Therefore, you are most likely inhuman.

Just because I don't like a nonexistent character that exhibits human traits doesn't mean I'm inhuman.
That's like saying I'm inhuman because I won't treat a toaster that smiled at me the same way I would a real human.

Also, if you can't live without some interaction with NPCs (who help you in shooting baddies), you're most likely trying to be Mr. Machoman. Since I don't think you were bitten by a Macho, you're trying to show off. Therefore, you are most likely an inhuman show-off.

Now, see, if I was playing with an actual human being (i.e. co-op of some kind), I'd have no problem with that person shooting some baddies down, because he/she's playing the game too.

Now, when an NPC is capping baddies for me, I get annoyed because I'm the one playing the game and I want to be one to bring the hurt. I don't care if a whole group of enemies is surrounding me and it looks like her help would be very... well... helpful. That just adds to the intensity of the game... and this causes me to have fun... which is the whole real reason why I'm playing the damn game. Is to have fun. An NPC in the fray is just a mild annoyance to me... and because of my other experiences with NPCs in a game, this opinion of mine will never really change.

And what in hell am I trying to show off? Cause I can't think of one damn thing to show off other then my dislike towards a character in a game.

If anything, the only person trying to show-off here is you, trying to be Sigmund ****ing Freud.

Oh yeah, and others give a shit whether Alyx dies or not, so STFU, thankyouverymuch.

And did I ever say anything about those people? No. No I didn't. The only thing I did was state that I'm one of the few who don't care if she lives or dies. As I am stating an opinion, I feel I have the right to talk about it without having someone who dislikes my thoughts telling me to shut the **** up about it.

EDIT: 749 posts... woo.

Oh my. You've come so far in life. Aren't you proud?

Despite the fact that JackG2 may seem inhuman to you, he is correct, A vast majority of players will choose between a squad based shooter and solo shooter for those aspects. Half-Life 2 should be defined soley as a Solo shooter.

JackG2 said:
*sigh* I'm not talking about myself in this case. I'm talking about Freeman. A man who took on an entire alien race head-on, and faced many many crazy dangers by himself. Waking up to an alien screaming in your face would be NOTHING compared to what Freeman has seen and survived. Shacking a freaked out character with a man who fears nothing would come off more of a hinder to that man.

I'm sure Freeman would freak out. What proves that Freeman DIDN'T freak out when he saw the Gonarch? When he landed in Xen? There's no way of really finding out, because Gordon Freeman is comprised of 4 million players.

To some, the stalker is ****ing scary (and well... epileptic. Forgive me), more than all the horrors previously seen. The stalker train scared me more than anything else. Actually... disturbed would be a better word. So well, yes, people can get traumas from anything on a small scale to a much larger one. Just because Freeman experienced worse things doesn't mean he can go 'GTFO, I've seen worse', and neither should anyone say that in real life.

You don't go 'Go home to your daddy' when someone close to you is traumatised. It is a game, but there's NOTHING wrong about caring for characters in video games. That's something you CAN'T dispute.

JackG2 said:
In this sense, this annoys me that the game has to slow down just because Alyx is scared. I'd feel much more at home if I was just playing with Freeman, and not have to worry about some freaked out NPC.

That's strange, because someone could easily develop a trauma for that. Don't say 'Oh, it's just a game, don't be a nerd.' because Valve is trying to break the bar in terms of character interaction. In other words; trying to take the nerd out of PC gaming. If you don't even care

JackG2 said:
Just because I don't like a nonexistent character that exhibits human traits doesn't mean I'm inhuman.
That's like saying I'm inhuman because I won't treat a toaster that smiled at me the same way I would a real human.

Can't see a joke?

JackG2 said:
Now, see, if I was playing with an actual human being (i.e. co-op of some kind), I'd have no problem with that person shooting some baddies down, because he/she's playing the game too.

Now, when an NPC is capping baddies for me, I get annoyed because I'm the one playing the game and I want to be one to bring the hurt. I don't care if a whole group of enemies is surrounding me and it looks like her help would be very... well... helpful. That just adds to the intensity of the game... and this causes me to have fun... which is the whole real reason why I'm playing the damn game. Is to have fun. An NPC in the fray is just a mild annoyance to me... and because of my other experiences with NPCs in a game, this opinion of mine will never really change.

If you could stand your friend capping enemies, you could probably stand NPCs capping enemies. You see, you shouldn't go 'I'm playing a game' when you're playing a game; it could easily ruin the experience. You should NOT treat shooting baddies as a platform for fun in gaming. You should get the fun from the whole experience, not from shooting a few guys. Gaming has evolved.

Despite the fact that JackG2 may seem inhuman to you, he is correct, A vast majority of players will choose between a squad based shooter and solo shooter for those aspects. Half-Life 2 should be defined soley as a Solo shooter.

Me be joking just now, aye?

People. Stop being a jerk to JackG2. He has a right to his opinion. Just because he doesn't agree with you doesn't give you grounds to yell at him. He's literate, he knows what grammar is, he can provide a basis for his arguments (unlike others whom I won't name, who seem to be compensating because their girlfriends dumped them), and best of all, he doesn't vomit his opinions all over the rest of the community. You should be glad that not everyone is like- I'm not going to name names. I'm sure you all can think of someone.

I'm not helling at him.

Please read carefully, kay? I have provided a perfectly reasonable argument to counter the points he had mentioned. I am not screeching at him, I am not being a jerk. Arguing does not make you a jerk (contrary to popular belief). Just argue coherently and well, not stupidly.

Besides, what's grammar got to do with anything? It is a perfectly understandable and polite argument - well, may be except for

JackG2 said:
If anything, the only person trying to show-off here is you, trying to be Sigmund ****ing Freud.

And did I ever say anything about those people? No. No I didn't. The only thing I did was state that I'm one of the few who don't care if she lives or dies. As I am stating an opinion, I feel I have the right to talk about it without having someone who dislikes my thoughts telling me to shut the **** up about it.

Oh my. You've come so far in life. Aren't you proud?

In fact, he's taking a swipe at me because I argued coherently, and with evidence. I am not forcing him to change his opinion, but of course I would like to covert it (heh). Last time I checked, that wasn't an offence, no? Or is it? D:

I did sound rude with this, I guess.

bigburpco said:

I should have put a smiley.

Here you go, then. :D

The inhuman thing was a very bad joke, by the way.

EDIT: By the way, you should really look around to find out really what helling means. My argument is not offensive IMHO. If you would like to see better examples, take a look in Politics. Don't hold me accountable for any... mental trauma though.

If you guys ever watched the Movie PATTON, in which a soldier goes & cry's to General. George S. Patton, the Soldier says something like "the constant shelling from the Germans, *& I'am scared", the soldier was traumatised & Frightened. You'd think Patton would hug the soldier & calm him down, Instead Patton Demanded that the Soldier go Back to the Front.

He Wanted the Soldier out of his(pattons) Face, He saw the Soldier not going anywhere, So patton Pulled out his Pearl Gripped Revolver & demanded If this Soldier does not go Back to the front I will shoot him myself. So Patton starts wacking the Soldier around with is Revolver. then latter on the Media litterally assault & Badgers Patton for doing that. I Really respect & Honor Patton To this day.

How Patton acted toward the Soldier I would do the same to Alyx.

I respect people like JackG2 who express their opinion in a proper way, even though I don't like his opinion.

People who like Alyx being with Gordon is a lonely geek, like I. I am too lonely in reality, so I have to find a company in a computer game. :cheese:

People who like Alyx being with Gordon is a lonely geek, like I. I am too lonely in reality, so I have to find a company in a computer game. :cheese:

Untrue.

I respect people like JackG2 who express their opinion in a proper way, even though I don't like his opinion.

And I didn't? :flame: RAWR I AM KILLING YOU NOW. :monkee:

Patton Story

Those are different circumstances; in a front-line war, there's a reason on why all males are required to fight in the war (sometimes).

On the other hand, people who dislike Alyx is a sociophobe since they said they are annoyed when Alyx speaks "too much". In my opinion, Alyx speaks a resonable amount of words, not too much, silmiar to or even less than that of a real person. I would say Alyx doesn't speak too much. I like the way she speaks as well. So people who dislike Alyx dislike people talk. That's a symptom of sociophebia. :cheese:

I'm sure Freeman would freak out. What proves that Freeman DIDN'T freak out when he saw the Gonarch? When he landed in Xen? There's no way of really finding out, because Gordon Freeman is comprised of 4 million players.

Excuse the fact that the player is suppose to be Freeman, and think of Freeman as a character. The man is silent, does what he's told and always goes head first into action no matter how much trouble he'll most likely get into. Any person who just survived a crazy accident, managed to get up, find his way out of the wreakage, battle his way through alien hordes, blood thirsty soliders, giant aliens and survived crazy crap after crazy crap is obviously not a man who can be freaked out so easily.

Let me put it this way. Freeman is basically an action hero. And we all know action heroes never freak out in the face of danger.

To some, the stalker is ****ing scary (and well... epileptic. Forgive me), more than all the horrors previously seen. The stalker train scared me more than anything else. Actually... disturbed would be a better word. So well, yes, people can get traumas from anything on a small scale to a much larger one. Just because Freeman experienced worse things doesn't mean he can go 'GTFO, I've seen worse', and neither should anyone say that in real life.

I dunno. Running through a zombie infested town or fighting off a big tenticle monster were a lot more scary than just some skinny screaming guys that shoot lasers out their heads.
And the "I've seen worse" comment was just an attempt at humor anyway. I thought back to everything Freeman's already been through around that part and saw Alyx freaking out. First thought in my mind was "You haven't seen anything yet".
And what's wrong with saying "I've seen worse", anyways? Do you want Freeman to comfort Alyx all the damn time. Give her roses and candy or something? :p

You don't go 'Go home to your daddy' when someone close to you is traumatised.

How long has Freeman really known Alyx? A couple of days at the most (I won't count them being suspended for a week in that teleport "thing-a-ma-bob"). I very much doubt you can consider them close. Hell... Freeman doesn't even talk back to her. :p

It is a game, but there's NOTHING wrong about caring for characters in video games. That's something you CAN'T dispute.

And I'm not. But you seem to think there's something wrong with someone not caring for a character in a video game.

That's strange, because someone could easily develop a trauma for that. Don't say 'Oh, it's just a game, don't be a nerd.' because Valve is trying to break the bar in terms of character interaction. In other words; trying to take the nerd out of PC gaming. If you don't even care

It's okay to get into a game... but, Christ, you've got to be able to just step back and say it's just a game. Otherwise you might as well lose all sense of reality.... and the next thing you know, you're shooting old ladies with a sniper rifile without using the scope because you think you're playing Counter-Strike.

Can't see a joke?

If so, pretty lame joke.

If you could stand your friend capping enemies, you could probably stand NPCs capping enemies.

You ever play any co-op games? I'd have to say I'd pick a human being who can actually think and I can actually converse with instead of an NPC that I can't even tell what to do.

And, yeah, I can stand it... but as I said, it annoys me. More so in a game series I enjoy because it's a solo adventure.

You see, you shouldn't go 'I'm playing a game' when you're playing a game; it could easily ruin the experience.

Well, maybe it ruins it for you. But not for me.

You should NOT treat shooting baddies as a platform for fun in gaming.

But it's a first person SHOOTER. Part of the fun is shooting baddies.

You should get the fun from the whole experience, not from shooting a few guys. Gaming has evolved.

But I do get the fun from the experience... but that doesn't mean I'm going to enjoy all aspects of the experience. That's the way games are. You can't have a perfect gaming experience because developers are always going to put something in the game that some people just don't enjoy.

You're taking things too seriously. If you're seen my other posts (which I am, of course, assuming you have not), you should know that I joke. Pretty badly, actually.

Well, maybe you should just stop telling bad jokes about how one person is a "show-off" and "inhuman". It kind of sends people the wrong message, don't you think?

I admit that this is something wrong that I did, but try to think of it as a joke. Jesus. If you're going to be so serious on a forum, urm... well, you're not really suited for forum whore life.

Hard not to be serious and think of it as a joke once again when you end a post telling me to shut the **** up.
And see, that's the problems with forums. It's usually impossible to tell if someone's serious or not when having a conversation in type.

Well, this is something that annoys me. Try to be in Alyx's shoes. This is like getting irritated by a virtual character that exhibits human traits. Would you rather she suddenly gain inhuman strength and push the stalker off and kick it in the face?

Mmmm... no. I'd rather she not be in the game, because I feel no connection to this character. To me, she's just another VG babe for dorks to drool over.

I mean, really. Would Half-Life 2 have suffered if she wasn't in the game at all?

GAMES HAVE EVOLVED

Please stop saying that.

I do not think this insult would have been directed at me if I had said, 'Meh. I think differently and so do others.', and still put the woo thing? Can't argue without insults, eh? You're probably going to be the second Shasta - wait, you probably don't even know who he is anyway.

You called me inhuman. You called me a show-off. Did you really think I wouldn't throw a cheap shot at you too?

And why should you be concerned if I am a forum whore?

Maybe because being a forum whore is a clear sign of having no life? Like I said, it was a cheap shot.

In fact, he's taking a swipe at me because I argued coherently

Again, you called me inhuman, a show-off and you told me to STFU at the end of your post. You call that arguing coherently and not taking a swipe at me?

Bad joke or not, I'm surprised you thought that saying those things wouldn't of sparked a counter-jab.

My argument is not offensive IMHO.

Maybe not to you.

OLOLOL GAMES HAVE EVOLVED

Yes, I know my jokes are pretty bad. ;(

Too lazy to put a long reply now; catch it later. If you want. :p

If I was Freeman in real Life, I would take the Stock of my gun & wack in head with it, then Yell at her saying......"by you acting the way you are, you are showing Fear to the Enemy. I shall have no little Wimps in my present's. If you cant take this Go home, Cause you are showing signs of weakness."

Id be very tough on Alyx Like a cold Hearted General, SHOW NO FEAR! Id kick her ass.

I like to think of a Freeman as a little bit on the idiot savant side. IE a socially inept, quasi-retarded analytical genius. Were he to more of a personality it would almost certainly be akin to Dustin Hoffman's performance in the film Rain Man (minus all the woman-ish screaming).

Naturally, things like giant aliens don't have much of an effect on Gordon, but touch his face and he'll go bat-shit.

I have A quick question for those who readed the PC GAMER issue of HL2: EP2 when they stated that the VORTs will be more fleshed out, they also say something like Alyx says "Lets just Be friends." Who is this directed to? Because if this is directed to Gordon this could mean the less Flirtyness..

Look at the picture the blurb of text is inside. It shows a Vortigaunt holding a an unconcious Alyx, does it not? Now read the blurb of text. The Vortigaunt's pose could be confused as being almost romantic so the editors of the magazine decided to comment on it. This is what those in the know-how like to call humor. Hope this clears things up.

Edit: Apologies. Apologies. Inadvertent double post.

If I was Freeman in real Life, I would take the Stock of my gun & wack in head with it, then Yell at her saying......"by you acting the way you are, you are showing Fear to the Enemy. I shall have no little Wimps in my present's. If you cant take this Go home, Cause you are showing signs of weakness."

Id be very tough on Alyx Like a cold Hearted General, SHOW NO FEAR! Id kick her ass.
I think if any of us were Gordon Freeman in real life we would be lying dead in a puddle of urine five minutes after the resonace cascade.

I think if any of us were Gordon Freeman in real life we would be lying dead in a puddle of urine five minutes after the resonace cascade.

If Gordon is true, he will be asking people in City 17 for help to escape from G-man control in the beginning of HL2.

If you guys ever watched the Movie PATTON, in which a soldier goes & cry's to General. George S. Patton, the Soldier says something like "the constant shelling from the Germans, *& I'am scared", the soldier was traumatised & Frightened. You'd think Patton would hug the soldier & calm him down, Instead Patton Demanded that the Soldier go Back to the Front.

He Wanted the Soldier out of his(pattons) Face, He saw the Soldier not going anywhere, So patton Pulled out his Pearl Gripped Revolver & demanded If this Soldier does not go Back to the front I will shoot him myself. So Patton starts wacking the Soldier around with is Revolver. then latter on the Media litterally assault & Badgers Patton for doing that. I Really respect & Honor Patton To this day.

How Patton acted toward the Soldier I would do the same to Alyx.

That's very true. I remember hearing somewhere along the line that when a dive bomber dived at him firing at him with its machine guns he just stood there and even shot back with his sidearm trying to take the plane down. Apparently he wasn't even worried about getting shot or killed. He was definately a nut and I agree with your opinion of Freeman being the same way. You definately get hardened after fighting so many battles and seeing so many horrific things. Another real life example I just thought of is how paramedics and crime scene investigators get hardened. Those guys can look at mangled bodies and not even think twice about it. Sure some of them eventually get physicological problems but to most it's just like any other job and you get used to it. In Freeman's case it's been his job to kill or be killed and so he accepts it and does what he needs to and doesn't let the rest affect him.

Its nice reasoning, but fatally flawed. Because Alyx is a character in a computer game, and in no way a real person. Unless you think she is, in which case I'd suggest you have even bigger problems than you accuse the original poster of possessing.

Back