Half Life 2 Eraser Mod

UrmeldieMurme

Reaction score
A Half Life 2 Eraser Mod is availble. Here the informations:

1) BulletTime....yes, but it is not the same like in BulletTime mod. When you turn on bullettime, the gravity goes on its half, the gravity gun grows stronger, timescale goes on its 1/3 and the damage dealed to NPC's by headshots grows 2x.
2) Weapon sounds - weapon sounds changed for 357 Python, Pulse Rifle (AR2), Grenade ticking, Pistol, Shotgun and SMG.
3) Nearmiss sounds - added 5 new nearmiss sounds.
4) Weapon damage increased for almost every weapon.
5) Weapon magazine capacity increased for few weapons and maximum held magazine capacity increased as well.
6) Horsepower for buggy and airboat increased a lot (adding lot of fun to gameplay)
7) Canceled the Valve startup video -> faster loading.

The Download can you find HERE

doesn't work for me, click the new game but there is no chapters to pick, ???

game is easy enought as it is without those weapon tweaks.

it isn't to make it easier, it's for fun ultimape.

i will try this :X

A direct link! :thumbs: Cheers, UrmeldieMurme.

Game is too easy as is. But it looks like you can avoid the increased dealt damage by not including the 'skill.cfg' file.

its all good if you can increase the enemies resilience to attack... to balance your mod more.

I just downloaded the beta v0.3 of this mod off of fileplanet but when I go to run it I get the message "gameinfo.txt doesn't exist in eraser." Anybody know what the deal is?

what's with these sounds? they sound like they're old counter strike sounds.

I assume there was a pretty big problem with the 0.3 version. There's been two more versions since then and it seems to be working now. There's quite a lot of bugs though.

Back