HALF LIFE 2 FULL DEMO video from both BOOTHS

BWMASTER

Reaction score
http://www.fileplanet.com/download.aspx?f=140589

stupid waiting line though....whoever has it downloaded plese share with us what its in it while we are waiting :)

664.2 MB

Description:
IGN/GameSpy have captured both theater showings of the E3 2004 Half-Life 2 video! ATI and Vivendi Universal Games are showing two seperate Half-Life 2 events at this years E3 and IGN/GameSpy got them both in a single movie.

SCREW THE DESCRPTION, give us a site without a waiting list!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh wow its the sequal to GSI's 700 meg E3 HL2 monster!

oh man, even if i did get the wait, the download speed is probbally 1k or worse

its onlylike 100 people downlaoded so its fresh fresh...i expect it to get slower as time passes and more people know about it...

I just watched the 36 meg one....and my god......SPARTA WANT NOW!!! SPARTA ANGRY!!! SPARTA SMASH!!!

ill happily wait in line.

cos i will get 360kb/s download when it finaly starts.

so even with waiting an hour ill get it a crap load quicker than from any other method currently available.

53 min... come on, God it's slow... That's without the downloading, which will be like 5 hours......

So excited when I saw the thread topic. Then I went from excited to down right dissapointed when I saw the word 'fileplanet'.

Very impressive for having both of the videos before anyone else even had the VU video.

Sparta said:
I just watched the 36 meg one....and my god......SPARTA WANT NOW!!! SPARTA ANGRY!!! SPARTA SMASH!!!

Yeah...I must say I'm getting as psyched as I was last year around this time when the original E3 demo was released. The coolest scene from the ATI booth imo is the one where Gordon walks through the apartment building with the combine inside. All the tenants looking out the window as other combine pull up really makes for a dynamic scene. The models look so good and the animation is superb. I felt like I was actually witnessing these people becoming terrified as their homes were about to be raided. Not too many games can elicit feelings like that successfully.

torrent would be like..

holy jesus! alot of people want this file! ahhh! error ! ahh Ship! AH!

Whoever finds a different link cause fileplanet is gay.. (the happy kind of gay not the homosexual kind) I will give $1 to!

ok? 1 buck! :D

im very anxious to see whats from the VU booth,its something better than the ATI because its the main booth.We'll just have to see.

This is really gay. I hate fileplanet. I never get over 40 kb/s with them. And it's not me because I can go to other sites and get 130 kb/s. With happypuppy.com I get like 400kb/s

well in total both videos make 30 minutes, so it looks like we are getting the equivilent of last years demo, cant wait though :)

Rofl i feel like im acctully waiting in line for the real E3 booth,

The complete E3 experience.

Damn it. Fileplanet won't resolve on my Cable connection. Damn it. Somebody else, please host this or seed a .torrent. :(

I just want to know whats at the VU booth. The ATI one was totally awesome.

BWMASTER said:
im very anxious to see whats from the VU booth,its something better than the ATI because its the main booth.We'll just have to see.

Somethin' I'm curious about: how do these separate booths operate in terms of number of showings per day at E3? Do they hold one on the hour, or just once per booth? Cause if Gabe was at the ATI booth giving the presentation there, I'd assume they'd have to coordinate times for viewings accordingly, unless someone like Doug is hosting the VU one.

SMT said:
Damn it. Fileplanet won't resolve on my Cable connection. Damn it. Somebody else, please host this or seed a .torrent. :(

Same here, Fileplanet just times out :/
It did this all day... f*cking hell

spitcodfry said:
Somethin' I'm curious about: how do these separate booths operate in terms of number of showings per day at E3? Do they hold one on the hour, or just once per booth? Cause if Gabe was at the ATI booth giving the presentation there, I'd assume they'd have to coordinate times for viewings accordingly, unless someone like Doug is hosting the VU one.

Gabe Doug and Jay Stelly did the talks last year. But also, members of the press got to see both these demos in one go at the sneek peek conference.

Thanks for the info, because these lines are gonna get really big, really fast.

w00t, goggogogogo FP subscription :) lol
This is exciting

in 35 min my download will start..

After the extra 50 min of downloading..

I'll watch it.

and i will tell you what i experienced! or possibly.. upload it ;)

This makes me want to kill......Combine....

Can't wait much longer...

15 minutes of unseen HL2 footage, AND ITS STUCK IN A TRAFFIC JAM!!!

god bless the internet.

Est download 18 mins
40 mins t'ill i download

I dream of a world with no exclusives and no line ups
- i have a dream speech

Dude im so excited, this is awesome. I was actually starting to worry that HL2 was going to look crap....i know...im ashamed i thought that too

Sparta said:
Dude im so excited, this is awesome. I was actually starting to worry that HL2 was going to look crap....i know...im ashamed i thought that too

Funny you mention that, man, cause when I saw the E3 04 trailer I didn't think it looked all that impressive. Then I saw the ATI booth vid...and had to pick my jaw off the floor. Didn't think it would impress me as much as the one from last year.

not really i think all of 'us' were worried that this would look like crap.

I was wrong...

Its E3 2003 all over again!

x84D80Yx said:
umm....we need a torrent...badly.

Real badly. Am I the only one that can't get fileplanet to work?

PvtRyan said:
Real badly. Am I the only one that can't get fileplanet to work?

You missed the rush ;)

I bet theres thousands downloading now.. is there? i've only got 20 min left :D woot!

Back