HALF LIFE 2 FULL DEMO video from both BOOTHS

40 minutes to go... nobody can seed a torrent until somebody has downloaded the file :) give us a few minutes

i can't, also i don't have BitTorrent, should i get it?

Joeyslucky22 said:
not really i think all of 'us' were worried that this would look like crap.

I was wrong...

Its E3 2003 all over again!

im glad you put us in ditto's.

DAMN MY 112k!! DAMN IT ALL TO HELL... only 1hr and 15 mins left on the 36mb DL... :(

Gamespy's E3 blog:

2:16 PM - Half-Life 2 in Ten Words or Less

I think I need a new pair of pants.

Big stuff so far today: we saw both Half-Life 2 demos, and there's no way around it: the game looks positively amazing. Last year's demo was mostly about the new tech, but this year's demos are focused on gameplay, and it looks like gamers will have a field day experimenting with the physics of the world and beating enemies in different ways. The world looks incredible as well -- there's lots of atmosphere and little character touches, and we can only hope that this year's promise of "this summer" comes true.

I'm now capturing the entire Half-Life 2 demo movie... That's right, both sets of demos. I'm speechless.

63 minute wait....excellent!
I wonder if fileshack.com or filefront.com hosts it...ill check

Oh god, I just remembered, I have to do a History research paper Outline thats due tomorrow and it 11 PM right now. NOOOOO! I can't concentrate.

Anyone have a spare Outline about Richard Nixon?

:bounce: :bounce: I'm sooooo happy :farmer: :bounce: :bounce:

55mins of refreshing that window so my place doesn't drop out left.

alas i must wait till tommorow, But could one of you lucky guys post a screenshot or two when u get it, so we can see the quality etc.

8 mins left
thank god it'll be a quick dl... 350k/s or so

If you want, I have an annual subscription. If you want it pm me and I'll consider giving it to 3 lucky candidates.

almost done.. I will host it ASAP. However, can everybody tell me if they can see www.hl2.third-core.org? I just set it up and I don't want to have some people not get it after 2 hours of uploading. Quick, tell me if you can see it! It's just a dir right now.

7 mins, i'm soo ****ing anxious i can't sleep, well actually i'm gonna make sure my alarm clock wakes me up so i'll see it when it's done downloading after the 7 min line waiting, god i want this game

Johan_Tayn said:
almost done.. I will host it ASAP. However, can everybody tell me if they can see www.hl2.third-core.org? I just set it up and I don't want to have some people not get it after 2 hours of uploading. Quick, tell me if you can see it! It's just a dir right now.

Yes, i can see it

HAHAHA!

my friend just gave me his file planet sign in!

lol! bow down!

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!
i dont think i can wait two more months for this beautiful piece of art
im gonna lose my mind

pm sent guinny

Ladies and gentlemen, forget DOOM3, forget GTA San Andreas, forget halo2, forget anything you thought would happen at e3.

Hl2 just stole the show... again.

damn it ! 55 minutes of wait !
is this some kind of fileplanet exclusive footage ? cause if it it, I wouldnt expect it on any other site and we're stuck with stupid lines

I'm watching you upload right now, Johan. ;)

MrWhite said:
Ladies and gentlemen, forget DOOM3, forget GTA San Andreas, forget halo2, forget anything you thought would happen at e3.

Hl2 just stole the show... again.

you've seen it?

Is there anyplace that you can purchase a cd/dvd with this movie on it? Fileplanet isn't offering that service for this file.

anyone...?

i'm with spiffae, you've seen it white?

Unfortunatly, uploading 700Mb will take a long time...
I might download from fileplanet (50min) before it is online =[
Bah, dinner time... hope I won't loose my place in the line.

FP no longer works except on IE. Some new download activex control. [wonders how much spyware is included].

im on avant browser with 4 min left...if it doesnt work im gonna sue fileplanet...

Svv4T said:
Unfortunatly, uploading 700Mb will take a long time...
I might download from fileplanet (50min) before it is online =[
Bah, dinner time... hope I won't loose my place in the line.

That's why we need a torrent.

Oh no... im in line with everyone else.

I was talking about how everyone here is on thier seats waiting for it, and the 800+ per FP-server people in line waiting to download the video,

and the first video blew everyone away, none of us expected it, infact, alot of us were thinking it wouldnt be that great, yeah, they definatly showed us

EDIT: Sorry if I made you beleive that I saw it, wasn't my aim.

please please please use a torrent. Any conventional ftp or http download will be swamped and slow to crawl within minutes.

holy ****ing shit!
it actually started, i'm going at 359+

Wow, helluva exiting night, the ATI vid blew me away earlier and I was a tough sell after seeing some of the somewhat dissapointing screenshots. 62 minutes in line... tayan, I hope you have a lot of bandwidth :D Those using IE download Firefox real quick, you can access the downloads using the old-school fileplanet system instead of the new DL CTRL. Firefox is a superior browser anyway.

How can I start the waiting line I can't even get pass this stupid subscription screen...

Back