HALF LIFE 2 FULL DEMO video from both BOOTHS

Festivalman, THANK YOU! :thumbs:

Hehe f*ck sleep, it's getting light already here :D
I can skip a night ^^

9 mins until i get to see the new vu booth video
i like file planet, i mean i was in line for an hour but i'm downloading consistently at 350!
btw: how fast is it going for the peps dling from the torrent, just wondering

Yeah, I'm not even up to 30kB/s yet but it's better than waiting in line and it's helping everyone else as well.

Edit: Wow, like ten posts appeared between the time I clicked post reply and the page finally refreshed

so no one has seen the video yet?????? I am at 77 inutes before i can start download...grrrr

someone who is done post some screeniez so i can go to sleep happily

downloading... hahaha.. doing my final project and downloading HL2... I don't care if I will stay up whole night doing that stupid project.. it can wait!

Thanks to whoever posted the torrent link! And please, people, get that, don't whine about FP. Pay up or get BT if you want it expediently, if not, be quiet.

Hmmm...

It seems that no one is willing to share their BitTorrent bandwidth....

I almost have a share ratio of 2....

i doubt very much anyone with 56k is downloading that file, i sure as hell wouldn't i would never get it in my lifetime.

My Torrent:
Downloading @ ~120k/sec and rising
Uploading @ ~65k (no throttling - damn you throttlers)

Go go! 2 hours left if I stay at this speed!!

#3!!!!!!!!!! yeah!!

EDIT: d/l now at ±300 kb/s... see you tomorrow! :cheers:

i will have this movie in about 2 hours. i use this time to sleep :p cu later :)

Rupertvdb said:
i doubt very much anyone with 56k is downloading that file, i sure as hell wouldn't i would never get it in my lifetime.

I've tried downloading 2 gig files before....

But now I have broadband so yay for me!

1 min and i am too ****ing excited to be posting in a forum tell you guys about it when i see it in less then a min now

Downloading at ~20kB/s
Uploading at ~51kB/s
2.5% completed, 7hrs 56 remaining
Share rating 1.751

Come on everyone, set to
UNLIMITED SETTINGS!!! :thumbs:

n/m i'm extracting, alright guys i'll tell you how it's like in probably ten mins
ahhh ****, extracting is taking another 2 mins, i'm so ****ing gonna explode

fileplanet is the sux... but it downloads hella fast... right off the bat i had 25 mins left when i started :)

I'm getting 1.3 Mb/s

That's mega bits right? How fast is that in megabytes..cuz it says i have an hour left >_<

The Thing said:
I've tried downloading 2 gig files before....

But now I have broadband so yay for me!

2 gigs! :toungue: that is a hell of a lot! The best i ever did was action halflife or maybe natural selection 2...whichever was bigger...

I have broadband at work but no speakers....i think i shall leave china now so i can get home and download this thing properly.

3 and a half hours left.. Sorry guys, my cable isn't for uploading anything over 150MB.. So it will be while. Then about 400-550 people get it before I'm over my limit. Good news is, if you have dial up, you can start now and never catch up to me! Seriously, if I could find someone with DSL or something, I would give a FP login temporarily so you can upload it. My connection tops out @ 46k/sec upload.

Yahl people who have to wait, let me tell you this. IT IS WORTH THE WAIT! It was UNBELIEVEABLE! BLOWS AWAY THE Republic Commado, RE4, Fear, KOTOR2, Halo2, and Doom3 videos! Great quality! Same as the 500MB one from last year. If you want to help people, jump on the Torrent at night. I did and woke up to find I had uploaded about 2.5GB.

downloading at 28 kB/s
upload at 13 kB/s

that's pretty much max of my 256/128 dsl line

3.1% complete 7 hrs 30 min remaing

it looks like it wont be here in time because in 7 hours I have to leave for hospital and I will become a father !! now HL2 vid is exciting but becoming father is even more exciting hehe

oh my god 439 out of 820 people in line and I have an 80 min wait
fileplanet should be fined for this injustice

i'm number 478, with a 77 min wait...this is taking a lot longer than it says it is.

bleh, i'm still at school (get home in 2 and a half hours)

then another 4-5 hour wait to get the file :(

(54kB max dl)

Download rate: 49kb/s Downloaded: 47mb
Upload rate: 19kb/s Uploaded: 22mb

!

What is seeds? stands I have 0 seeds now

oh shit, sweet =) <3 dedicated thingy with no lines

Back