HALF LIFE 2 FULL DEMO video from both BOOTHS

This damn thing wont go over 200 KB/s Keeps flirting with 160 and then jumping up to 200. >_<

Comcast should be shot.

i've got exactly 3/4ths of it downloaded... the anticipation is killing me... I cant breathe...

well alright I can

4 minutes until I am viewing this bad boy....woohoo!

BTW, if I have time, and someone has webspace, lemme know and I will try to upload to spread the love.

Well THAT was one hell of a presentation! I cannot believe how good that was! I didn't think it was possible to beat last years E3 presentation, but Valve pulled it off. The fileplanet video is worth waiting for if you are in line for it :D

3 minutes and 24 seconds and i get to watch.

from what i've seen in the frist video, compared to the Halo2 and DOOM3 e32k4 trailers, those Valve boys really know how to clean up

Congratulation Gulo!!

Finally downloading on FP :)
475 k/s yay! love my connection!

ITS DONE! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Time to watch... im so excited

I'll try and see if I can host it, but I might not be able to

365 KB/sec average from fileplanet, I don't know why everyone hates it so much, it's always worked like a charm for me. Plus it has a super ultra cool graph, giving it the edge over the bland reguler IE download window :)

33%.... CAN'T FREAKING WAIT

qckbeam said:
what? How was my post horrible?

I think he meant that it was horrible that you were rubbing it right into his face with your contentness mate :p

Well, guys, concerning the torrent, or anyone else mirroring it on here, I just got this in the mail. Didn't take them long. :)

email: *censored*@gamespy.com

Greetings, i'd like to request you don't host our current movie of Halflife2
presentation. We have worked hard on this video.

We appreciate your time and consideration,

Justin
FilePlanet.com
*censored*@Gamespy.com

But the important question...does it look as good as we all it to look?

qckbeam said:
what? How was my post horrible?

Of course, my BitTorrent download is slow as a rock and my Fileplanet wait in line has just reset itself...

;)

200 minutes- shit, rot in hell Fileplanet, you are the scum of the earth. Why can't it just be given out to all the major sites?

man, it's taking almost as long to unzip as it took to stand in line. .

Hm....

My fileplanet wait has just reset itself again....

Why?

festivalman said:
Well, guys, concerning the torrent, or anyone else mirroring it on here, I just got this in the mail. Didn't take them long. :)

Justin
FilePlanet.com
*censored*@Gamespy.com

Heh, greedy bastards. What are thy going to do about filerush having it?

DL- 28
Up- 103 (WTF???)

Yall wrong. How you gonna take ALL my upload but not give me any.

omg, torrent was finally warming up and my router just died on me, lost my spot in the FP queues too...

:sniper: [Netgear]

Can't someone help me and tell me what "seeds" is? I had 1 but now it's 0 and the "light" went blue. DOn't want this download to get corrupted!

SixxHole said:
DL- 28
Up- 103 (WTF???)

Yall wrong. How you gonna take ALL my upload but not give me any.

You are lucky...

festivalman said:

Justin
FilePlanet.com
*censored*@Gamespy.com

Thanks fileplanet. I love any site which charges anyone to use it in anything resembling usefullness, still resorts to annoying full window pop-up ads in between nearly every link, muscles competitors, and is an overall waste. At least its a convineint place to find stuff you missed, still though. They worked hard on the video , but they got payed for it.

Oh- BTW My wait on fileplanet actually went UP when I got in line , what great service. It spiked to 200minutes , now its at ONLY 168 minutes, gfg.

ahah, that sucks AJM, if you want I can send it to you at 45 KB/sec in approximate 8 minutes and 34 seconds

200 minutes- shit, rot in hell Fileplanet, you are the scum of the earth. Why can't it just be given out to all the major sites?

Because the ad revenue on their downloads funds their existence, including the making of videos for us all to enjoy.

the buggy has no hood... this means that the old "leaked" material was indeed what they had at the time.
since the E3 2003 vids had the buggy with a hood, and the leak/beta/stolen files did not, and valve claimed to have changed the buggy after E3 2003.

just some food for thought.
Im loving Hl2, and Im all hyped again, but the buggy = teh ugly with no hood.

Why the hell do so many people bitch about fileplanet? They don't have to provide any free services if they don't want to. I say when you get something for free, even if you have to wait for it, you should count yourself lucky.

AJM2K3 said:
omg, torrent was finally warming up and my router just died on me, lost my spot in the FP queues too...

:sniper: [Netgear]

Me has Netgear too!

Just lost my place for like the tenth time....

I'll just wait till tommorow....

Gotta go get some sleep...

Yeah, it's almost done right now, 93% with 2 minutes left, if you have aim, IM me (Mattis blah) and I will upload it to you

Back