Half-Life 2 Hold-Out needs some team :D

W

Wilko

We already have an almost full team, and a small ... decent design doc i put up on the site I made. We do have a team, and are merging with another team that has about 8 members. (actually there merging with us :D) So we have almost all the bases covered. Please read the design doc (download it from the news post on the website) and sign onto the team if your interested :D cant have too much help. (Also the TEAM part of the site IS NOT accurate at all, I'm still getting information from all the members of the team.)

For those of you that don't know heres the skinny of the mod:

Hold-Out is a cooperative mod, where you and the other players are holding up in a fortfied base. Waves of monsters attack the base, and you must defend, using team work and quick thinking to survive...

You already posted this. The other team, who are they?

ohh yeah

hrmm I see I did already post :p lol thanks!! umm the im still in talks with the other team, they were going to start a mod for HL-1 im not sure on what ALL the members names are :S I'll find out for you as soon as everything is permanent :)

Mmh...the link to your webpage goes to microsoft.... It can't be THAT evil..can it ?

I'm sure your team members are flattered that you can't remember their names...
:p

-Angry Lawyers

Back