Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ERROR_MAN

Hi folks

Here some news about the HL 2 release:

Valve employee gives us a date !!
Mittwoch, 22. Oktober 2003 um 14:05

We had the ability to ask an employee of Valve about the HL2-Release. Because of the big hype we have started some days ago with our last news on the HL2-release, we first decided not to post this news. But in fact this release-date is very reasonable.
It sounds far fetched, but the brother of one of our members has a girl-friend which is now staying at her girl-friend in Canada. This friend is luckily the sister of an employee of Valve :)

Hey, is their anyone who would miss this chance? When we had found out about this connection we instantly asked this sister to get some information from her brother about the release-date ;)

Today we have got the answer:

Valve tries to release HL2 in December, if they don't achieve this goal, the game will definietly come out in April 2004.

This sounds very reasonable! Hopefully Valve can manage the December. Against this are speaking the comments of many people, who have already played the Beta and say that the game is far away from completion.

I've found this news on http://www.planet-hl2.at/hl2/

have a nice day

Valve tries to release HL2 in December, if they don't achieve this goal, the game will definietly come out in April 2004.

Guys, is this site good to trust?

SO to sum up.... It might be out in Dec, but if not April 2004

I could of told you that! and i know nothing at all.

Originally posted by ERROR_MAN
It sounds far fetched, but the brother of one of our members has a girl-friend which is now staying at her girl-friend in Canada. This friend is luckily the sister of an employee of Valve :)

mmmkay, I think I'll wait for one of the mods here to confirm it, or Gabe himself before I get all excited.. It would hold water with the thing about ATI about to say something tomorrow about HL2.. But then anyone would recognise now being a good time for a fake

I'll play Mr. Skeptical for a little while longer I think (watch it be true and I'll have to make up some crap to get out of looking silly not believing it ;))

So a friend of a member of a brother of a girl-friend's friends sibling? Hmm....

Well, fits in with the holiday release...but the whole "my mate's brother who's got a rommate with a sister who sold a dog to a guy, who once thought he saw a postmanwho delivered a package to the place across the street from Valve who heard Gabe Newell from an open window say that the game is being release in december" thing isn't very, well, credible. Seeing it isn't a direct source.

Originally posted by KagePrototype
Well, fits in with the holiday release...but the whole "my mate's brother who's got a rommate with a sister who sold a dog to a guy, who once thought he saw a postmanwho delivered a package to the place across the street from Valve who heard Gabe Newell from an open window say that the game is being release in december" thing isn't very, well, credible. Seeing it isn't a direct source.

lmao! best one yet

oh and whats the bit about Canada in the first post.. I thought Valve was in Seattle? or am I reading it wrong?

Originally posted by songwriter
SO to sum up.... It might be out in Dec, but if not April 2004

I could of told you that! and i know nothing at all.
lol
ffs December....if not 4 friggin' minths :x

Trust me you won't be seeing this game in 2003..

Don't get your hopes up !..

no, it was the sisters girlfriends lucid dream in which her dog Spank-Face met with gabe newell at a bbq since gabe was staying i canada for a reunion that my couis held, and luckily my cousin has this dog named Tounge that knows Spank-Face and they got to talking and gabe overheard them say the game will be released at some point so they promplty emailed a german hl2 site with the info

but, while i do believe valve are trying to release it this year, i just dont see it happening.

SO A FRIEND OF A SISTER OF MINE WHO WAS IN NIAGRA FALLS TOLD ME THAT SHE KNEW SOMEONE WHO HAD A CAB DRIVER IN NYC ON 911 THAT TOLD HER NOT TO GO DOWNTOWN. THEN THE PLANES HIT!

I hate these posts. Sorry.

hey great news!!!!
My brother heard someone in the street who was talking about his friend who got a sister who got a friend, who got a friend, who got a friend, who got a friend, who got a dog who shagged with the dog of the janitor of mac donald who heard someone talking about his friend who got a friend who's prostitute mother had sex with a valve employee (the guy who make the coffee and order pizza at the office but i can't say his name or he'll be stripped, covered of empty HL2 cd case with very sticky glue and released in the street with "I CAN'T STFU" written in the back) he told her that the game will be released tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

No proof whatsoever, that surprises me. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back