Half-Life 2 Interview on G4 TV [ a 4 Min Teaser Clip Inside ]

DigiQ8

Tank
Reaction score
If you're excited about Half-Life 2, which we know you are, then you should get those channels tuned to G4 TV next Tuesday the 16th for the show called Icons. The program will delve into the story behind Half-Life and Half-Life 2. Better yet, to you amped about it, we've got a four minute clip showing off some of the interviews with Gabe Newell and company up at Valve in Seattle. The clip includes Newell describing the Half-Life 2 code leak and how they worked with fans to catch the thief, which I'm sure we're all interested in whether you're a fan of Half-Life or not.

Of course, the four minute video, which you can find in the media section of this page, is just a teaser for the complete show next week. The entirety of the program will include exclusive behind the scenes making-of footage shot up at Valve's offices, extensive interviews with Valve executives including Gabe Newell recounting the story behind the creation of both Half-Life games, and brand new footage of Half-Life 2 that you won't see anywhere else... unless you already have the game and are playing the hell out of it.

In any case, it's an interesting video that you're sure to enjoy, so make sure to grab it in one of two sizes and two formats in the video section of the media page. It's just a taste of things to come. Icons will air at 10:30pm ET/7:30pm PT on Tuesday the 16th of November in its entirety, so make sure that you're glued to the boob tube when that happens.

Get excited, next week is the big week and the anticipation is rising. Be prepared for more info to coincide with the release of Half-Life 2 including our full review! Now go watch that video. Now I said! -- IGN
You can find the teaser Here

halflife2.net forums are shown twice in this clip. :thumbs:

omni said:
halflife2.net forums are shown twice in this clip. :thumbs:

Yeah, just seen it :D

A very well put together clip tbh :)

gabe sure does uses his hands alot..

for some reason i think if the daily show was interviewing gabe they would keep playing the part where hes talking about his pc acting weired and showing his hands at that moment.. kinda looks retarted.

I love it where he tries to pronounce "Source Code"

"And then!...they posted the souse sode...source sode...Haha! what ever it is"

:LOL:, gabe is awsome :)

simmo said:
I love it where he tries to pronounce "Source Code"

"And then!...they posted the souse sode...source sode...Haha! what ever it is"

:LOL:, gabe is awsome :)

lol i think he said sortof said ahahah not source code

pretty cool, but I just read that in the "final hours" article

also, I was funny how they had the GMAN over the FBI logo haha

rammstein said:

yeah. chuckled when ever i saw that. they showed it twice :LOL:

rammstein said:

yea it was funny :)

this was a really well edited interview i thought, first time i've seen Greg actually and man did that Gamespot article kick ass, I was up reading that till like 2am.

Back