Half-Life 2 leaked demo is out?.. wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaoS87

Reaction score
http://www.gotfrag.com/?node=forum&id=20890&x=

^^
Im not too sure if this is fully legit. They say its legit and I guess its not gonna kill me to try, but i find it hard to believe a demo was leaked and how it was leaked because valve wasnt making one. Maybe the tech demo..?

im lost :x

Yay. The third news coverage of the same file.
Which contains the movie as a .wad

isnt this like the 3rd or 4th time this has been said? andways, well jeez all of these sites hosting it are starting to make me wonder....

oh woopie I dont use edonkey and this is a load of crap so i hope someone looses their posting privlage (not you kao)

e2donkey stuff is about as reliable as rat feces.

this is probably the hl1 with ziomanides or whatever they're called ;)

Originally posted by Typhon
e2donkey stuff is about as reliable as rat feces.

this is probably the hl1 with ziomanides or whatever they're called ;)
They have hashes for each file released on ED2k. And most are commented.

So if it's not totally new it will be reckonized as a fake on the websearchers.

LoL Notice that every single person who posts about a fake leak only posted 1-8 times before hand? Hahahahaa It's true! Noobs ARE the only people who fall for it!!

Why flame me...? All i wanted was to get this cleared. Oh yeah, im a forum noob... lol good one. (note the sarcasm)

nah no need to flame you, just the people who start using PSP on hl2 screenshots.

We get people everyday starting threads "trying to get this cleared." After a while, it gets a bit silly. A little readinf or search prior to posting new threads would work wonders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back