Votes: 43 64.2%
  • I'd love to go, and have no problem

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • I wouldn't like to go, sorry

Votes: 14 20.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One sentence: WHO THE HELL LIVES IN THE UK?!?! (Apart from the mods and such :) )

About half the site appears to be from the UK...At least, the last poll that was taken showed something to that effect.

Yeah, I could also go with that compromise, as long as it isn't TOO far away from an international airport. But I would reaalllllyyy like to see london :(

So some of you would travel hundreds of miles, to another country, to a meeting organised by a 17 year old?

Anyone wanna by london bridge while your there?

London bridge is falling down.. falling down.. falling down! London bridge is falling down.. my dear Fenric!

MaxiKana said:
Yeah, I could also go with that compromise, as long as it isn't TOO far away from an international airport. But I would reaalllllyyy like to see london :(

heeheehee...they have airports up north too you know :p

The Dark Elf said:
So some of you would travel hundreds of miles, to another country, to a meeting organised by a 17 year old?

Anyone wanna by london bridge while your there?

And meet people that like the same game as you do, that you have talked with via the internet for the past year and three months, why not?

Yeah I'd love to go... and probably could make it to London, but a location a little further north would be better.

Give me 200 bucks for a plane ticket and I will come.

Unless this is organised, which i don't see it being, hl2.net will have nothing to do with it. The idea was broached before and decided it wasn't a good idea atall.

So if you insist on doing it, do it in the name of something else. We wont take the responsibility or play any part in this.

And I hope the younger ones plan on taking the parental units with them and not going alone.

If you make the location at my house sure =D

or at least somewhere aroudn where i live.. CANADA

Bah... all you europeaners... I would come but ehh... location.

sHm0zY said:
If you make the location at my house sure =D

or at least somewhere aroudn where i live.. CANADA

Sure, just send us your address and Il send you some anthr-...sher-bert...as a jesture of good faith.

The Dark Elf said:
Unless this is organised, which i don't see it being, hl2.net will have nothing to do with it. The idea was broached before and decided it wasn't a good idea atall.

So if you insist on doing it, do it in the name of something else. We wont take the responsibility or play any part in this.

And I hope the younger ones plan on taking the parental units with them and not going alone.
I would make sure it was well organised.

The Dark Elf said:

You're such a grump. :E

ComradeBadger said:
I would make sure it was well organised.
Gonna wait until your 18 then? Cause your gonna have to if your organising it, then i believe take some test..

So long as everyone is clear that this has nothing to do with the site or the rest of us, just badger. If anything goes wrong, hl2.net can't be held responsible, by reading this post you agree to those terms kthx :)

Actually, I don't believe I have to be 18 to organise a LAN party or meetup...however, the people at the LAN place would be, as they would be in charge, we're simply meeting up there.

if it's gonna happen in london, i can lend a hand if you need it. :)

as for LAN, we can hire out net cafe's if we want. The Playing Fields (when it was open) used to offer an entire floor for a whole day for around £250 (around 40+ machines on the floor).

Precisely, I don't want people carting 'puters everywhere :p

Much better to rent a LAN party.

We should have one in Sweden, there are so many Swedish members!

In light of recent legal guidance, the liablity placed on the site is too great to ignore, and HL2.net refuses to take any responsiblity as to the outcome of this possibly illicit meeting.

*Closed*

how about we have it in my back yard, so i can go :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back