Half Life 2 - Opposing Forces

Demolition

Reaction score
I think it would be really cool to make a follow up to the half life 1 opposing forces but with the half life 2 flair. I think they should make it switch between different things. You should be Gman in some parts. Making decisions on what to do with your soliders and different tyhings that the evil gman does. and you shjould be a combine and hunt down the "intruder" gordon freeman! this seems like a bullet proof idea because i think everyone enjoyed half life-opposing forces..y not half life 2

OK - First off, everybody loved OPF, but not all of us think it will have a place in the HL2 'verse.

Also, this in in the wrong section... WTF

How is this the wrong section! This section is for ideas for the half life world. add ones you want.

if i'm wrong about this then sorry. Move it to the appropriate section! i think it would be a good idea!

No you noob, this is the section for posting your stories set in the hlafllife 2 universe. Or just your stories! This kind of crap belongs in the Halflife 2 section.

Loke, i was just trying to use the exact words, but bahh!
But still, if it was a story or something like that it can be here i guess...

Well if it was wrong have one of the admins move it! it was just suggestion for a new HL2 add on...

Back