Half-Life 2 postponed? :(

Yeah CZ is a joke. I'll just warez it. Not spending money on a hunk of shit singleplayer "AMAZING TACTICAL EXPERIENCE" game.

Don't worry, Valve has more sense than to delay a game because of some shoddy third party release based on their last game.

everyone send him emails now!!! (the guy that posted it not gabe).

Originally posted by guinny
Yeah CZ is a joke. I'll just warez it. Not spending money on a hunk of shit singleplayer "AMAZING TACTICAL EXPERIENCE" game.

are you talking about easywarez.com because that sites all about giving your computer a virus.

Originally posted by cbass
are you talking about easywarez.com because that sites all about giving your computer a virus.

Heh, I can assure you there's more than one site dealing with warez, but enough about that :cheese:

Warez is bad, mmmkay?

Originally posted by Electrico
Don't worry, Valve has more sense than to delay a game because of some shoddy third party release based on their last game.

I sure hope you're right friend.

Originally posted by Bilko
I sure hope you're right friend.

I've never been let down by Valve's conduct, customer service or the way that they handle themselves. They're nice, clever, thoughtful people, and that's so rare in the industry these days.

I have every faith that when they say the game will be out on the 30th, that it will be.

CZ is not valves product anymore and it is being developed by other company, so why should valve care if they sold the product

It was a rumor, not true guys, just end the convo, it's not postponed.

What? Boomtown... I have heard of them... But Would never go there for news...

I had no idea CZ was coming out in Sept Also... Good stuff. Two awesome games in one month. Thats rare. :D

Vivendi Universal haven't officially confirmed this, but they probably will in the nearest future.
Hahaha, yeah since they have nothing to do with HL2, but they might in the nearest future. Remember thats closer to now then the near future, its the nearest future.

Originally posted by Kleptomaniac
Heh, I can assure you there's more than one site dealing with warez, but enough about that :cheese:

Warez is bad, mmmkay?

hahahaha god damn it!!!!!! maaaa where ma cheesy poofs

I hope this shit isn t real.
CZ is a ****ing shit "new maps, models and guns" it will suck and that s all.
If they release HL2 in christmes i go to the near store i find and i destroy all the CZ games there are.

Seriously, why would Valve set a date for Sept 30th and then change their minds because of a game that was supposed to be released over a year ago? CZ isn't going to stop Valve from releasing HL2 because for all we know CZ might never get released. I believe that CZ will be delayed until after Christmas...... 2006. :)

rofl... People will buy CS:CZ no matter when it comes out. Most people think its a new engine and everything. I don't think Valve cares... Jesus a mod team could have made single player CS by now.

"I've received a couple of emails about this.

No, CZ isn't postponed. Even if CZ were postponed, it wouldn't have any impact on the HL-2 schedule.

[email protected]"

The mail i send to the dickhead at BT, he replied with

(translated) he would pass this on to their boss .. thing :p

Back