Half-Life 2 Rating

Originally posted by freddythefrog
Good thing you guys never have lived in germany. Its just hilarious shooting robots in Hl1, instead of marines.
LOL, I remember hearing about that. I'm surprised how bad the censorship is over there. I think I might find a german copy of HL, just for kicks.

-Vert

Vertigo are you talking about Melbourne, Florida? If so there was a gaurd killed in the Merritt Island Mall, is that what your talking about? He ran out after a robber and the gettaway driver ran him over with their car? I remember it on the news they tryed to blame Half-Life. Is Half-Life the only game with violence, do they just pick a game that has violence and pertains to what happened..

little kids shouldnt play violent video games, but keeping children from playing/watching/listening to anything of this sort should be a choise of the parents, not the gov't. god damn, im moving to canada. Video games to tend to have a negitive effect on people, but tobacco and booze are way worse, but yet nobody seems to be concered with that. We have plenty of proof that people die from drunk drivers and get really sick from second hand smoke, but nobody seems to think that either of these should be illeagle. Seriously, I think These guys are just pissed because they sucked at doom or somthing.

Senator Joe Lieberman (Can you believe they made an expansion for this guy for "The Dums")[/B]

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? That was an April Fools joke in PC Gamer. Wow, I cant believe that you thought that was real. Wow.

Originally posted by Vitalogy
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? That was an April Fools joke in PC Gamer. Wow, I cant believe that you thought that was real. Wow.

lol. yeah. but my friend saw that and thought it was soo funny that he actually tried to mod the sims to have the liebermans....

thought the first one just had a rating for 15years and over..... didn;t think it was mature rated..... mature rated is 18+ aint it?? think so in he UK anyhow :D

Kam

over here in England people dont seem to care about PC games at all really, they are given a rating and forgotten about, probably due to the fact that if a kid is taken to a football match here they are likely to be caught in a riot , hear the most foul language possible an see an average of 10 fights between rival fans!

isn't football great.

Originally posted by spookymooky
american football or soccer?

you should be smacked...

btw you do know you can edit and delete a post right?

By Football i mean soccer yes, the fans really violent!!

In England we don't have problems with senators. We have the Daily Mail instead. Trying to ban "filthy" GTA3. heh heh heh. they dont' mind 18 films though do they? oh no. not at all.

Back