half life 2 release date

Status
Not open for further replies.

83trekker

i was on the futureshop website and you can order half life 2 its saids avaialabe nov 15-04.

futureshop.ca :smoking:

yet again, retailers guess, like we do with lottery numbers! tiresome tbh

Future shop has a hired premonitioner. didn't you know that. HE's never wrong. Guessed my weight and everything.

well at least its being anounced in the stores now...little bit closer i guess hey?

lol, i was going to make a new thread to say this but, i might as well try make this one go somewhere.

My mate came to me this morning telling me he had CSS *waved 3 discs in my face* They were illegal copies obviously. I read his installation instructions, and it involved actually using steam to play it, instead of running it through a dummy steam system (which is how the others work i think?)
My question is how they are managing to play CSS for free through steam now!? Gits! Hes gonna get an ip ban i told him...but he came back with i have an ip scrambler. I just slapped him...any thoughts?

Half-Life2 will be out before Halo2 and before November 5. At least EBgames and Walmart seem to think so :D

Hectic Glenn said:
yet again, retailers guess, like we do with lottery numbers! tiresome tbh
The Doom 3 release date was revealed by retailers, was it not?

SoSorry said:
Half-Life2 will be out before Halo2 and before November 5. At least EBgames and Walmart seem to think so :D
Did they have November 1st as the ship date a few weeks ago? That would be interesting if they changed their date by only four days...

lool footsteps that was quite funny. Valve should tell the lil online stores to stop 'stirring shIt' coz everytime they do this it causes threads like this. What im trying to say is just stop guessing!!!

Teta_Bonita said:
huh? I thought it was coming out septermber 30th, 2003!

It did, did you miss it? Maybe you'll catch HL3 which is what we're waiting on now. :bounce:

soxx said:
The Doom 3 release date was revealed by retailers, was it not?

Yes, both EBGames and Gamestop hailed that Doom 3 had went gold, and WILL be available Aug. 3rd. Yet, no official announcement had come. I think that iD announced it gold 2 or 3 weeks later, after Gamestop and EBGames had poseted that 8/3 was the official date.

That goes to show, that sometimes retailers do know what's happening. But in this case with HL 2, I highly doubt it.

how can there be a relece date when it's not gold..
well not of our knowledge.

It is an uninformed estimation, they know no more than we do. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back