Half-Life 2 Revolver Look Alike(Check it out)

Reaction score
i just picked up this cheap game called Sniper Path of Vengeance about one hour ago, and came across this weapon. i was like wow that looks like the hl2 revolver but in low detail. i thought you guys might get a laugh out of this one. :LOL:

It has the same sound affect when its been fired just like the binks.

I got the game for five bucks at EB Games, it an alright game it got a 1.3 rating at one site. When i play the game i pretend im playing hl2 and it seems to be more funner <----- is that evan a word. ok cya

P.S: When does hl2 go gold you think ;(

Attachments

• Revolver.JPG
    Revolver.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 1,074
the hl2 revolver looks way better, but the models are a little similare.

good find. it doesnt only have the "general shape" either. It has little details that the hl2 version has.

Ironic

Triggerhappy41 said:
good find. it doesnt only have the "general shape" either. It has little details that the hl2 version has.

I went to EB Games to buy somthing tp pass the time untill hl2 ships then i stumble across this, its ironic

Triggerhappy41 said:
Yah the shape, the barrel and the bullets, as is with all revolvers. :sleep:

In my opinion, it's not even worth mentioning.
It's a revolver.
:-/
The overall shape is the same, but none of the details are alike.

Triggerhappy41 said:

it's a popular gun...

P43.2/1Gig/X800P said:
some revolver shots

Actually, HL2 features the Colt Anaconda. That first revolver in your picture is not among any of the three Anaconda models, close enough looking though.

http://www.colt.com/CMCI/Anaconda.asp

Also, will people stop saying that the gun is a .357? The Anacondas are .44 Magnum caliber only.

Yah the shape, the barrel and the bullets, as is with all revolvers.

he just showed you a pic with three different looking revolvers. what more do you want.

The Half-Life revolver is a Colt Python. (the anaconda is 44 magnum) where as the other one looks to be a Smith and Wesson 586.

Sorry to sound like a gun nut but a guys got to have some hobbies :)

Evil Beaver said:
Theres no 'apostraphe' in apostrophe.

But there is an apostrophe in "There's."

C'mon somebody find a problem in my post, I want to keep this thing alive!

EDIT: And I only noticed that an hour and a half after everyone else! :cheers:

This guy corrects this guy who gets corrected by this guy for trying to correct this guy and this guy corrects the correction only to be corrected correcting an incorrect word written by this guy.

Wait, what happens when P43.2/1Gig/X800P upgrades?

Varsity said:
Wait, what happens when P43.2/1Gig/X800P upgrades?

Valve Software announces the release date for Half Life 2.

bam23 said:
This guy corrects this guy who gets corrected by this guy for trying to correct this guy and this guy corrects the correction only to be corrected correcting an incorrect word written by this guy.

Sigged!

And if anything, Valve would have copied it from Sniper. That is an old game which came out in 2002. But of course some games are bound to have similar models when they're based on the same weapons :)

EDIT: Forgot the URL.. http://www.tothegame.com/game.asp?id=1904

Back