Half Life 2 Screenshot Competition

those are cool but arent HL2, its got a bloom mod, and different player models, thats like steroids in a sport!!!!! disqualificatoin :)

BrimStone04 said:
didnt u post these 2 already? i thought i saw them in your very first post.

yes u did, lol

No, I took those two days after I started this thread.

-Sam

Dario D. said:
What>! Hey, these are part of an HL2 screenshots contest... I saw this thread, looked at the entries (half of which are not from the SP campaign), and figured I'd enter my best screenshots in the contest.

All I wanna know now is, who decides the winners? I saw some really good ones.

My vote is for this one: http://samuraiblog.com/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core:DownloadItem&g2_itemId=2426&g2_serialNumber=2 I request a high-res version of that for my wallpaper :)

samuraisam at your service: http://samuraiblog.com/gallery/data...amuraisam/tech/hl2/d1_trainstation_020009.jpg

-Sam

Suicide42 said:
Heh, that looks extremely cool. You can just imagine the Nazi-esque marching- rhythmic footsteps occasionally interrupted by a passing drone's buzz.

Sulkdodd's rebel assault also looks great, especially with the mysterious, foreboding glow throught the doorway :E

Unfortunately, there can't really be a clear winner, because you've all posted so many entries. It should be limited to one per person.
It's from the original town sqaure. I played the level...sorta. There are a ton of funky trigger points, but yes, that was originally planned for th game. No Garry's mod there.

Quite jaggy, but a lil photoshop love to soften the jags and it would be passable. Nice shots to all who have applied.

Got a few more to add to the collection:

d1_canals_01a0008.jpg

d1_canals_010069.jpg

d1_trainstation_010005.jpg

d1_canals_020016.jpg

d1_trainstation_030025.jpg

d1_trainstation_040035.jpg

d2_coast_090007.jpg

d1_trainstation_020015.jpg

I know a lot of these are similar, but i just cant get enough of the pictures with the sun and the citidel in the background, cant wait to see what it looks like when we get HDR!!!

Brimstones pics on here are pretty cool! I like the last one and then the 2 one up from the bottom one! Good work there

You guys got some fabulous screens I must say. :)

Here is some of mine.

half2.jpg

HalfL2.jpg

half4.jpg

HalfL4.jpg

Might as well contribute, eh? I'm an obsessive-screenshot taker, but here are some of my favorites...

Dog_Angry!.JPG

The_Citadel.jpg

Riverside_Tour.jpg

Back