Half-Life 2 the movie

S

Scarface8904

20th Century Fox presents...A Gordon/Silver/Davis production. Half-Life 2 directed by John Carpenter.
Starring..
Gordon Freeman- Charlie Sheen
Alyx Vance-Monica Bellucci
G Man-Ray Liotta
Eli Vance-Morgan Freeman
Dr.Kliener-Gene hackman
Barney Calhoun-John Cusack

What do you think would be a great Half-Life 2 movie?

Scarface8904 said:
20th Century Fox presents...A Gordon/Silver/Davis production. Half-Life 2 directed by John Carpenter.
Starring..
Alyx Vance-Monica Bellucci
G Man-Ray Liotta
Eli Vance-Morgan Freeman
Dr.Kliener-Gene hackman
Barney Calhoun-John Cusack

gordon would be best played by the actor from a movie, i dont know the name, but it was made in 96', and aliens were heating up the planet in order to terraform it.

GENE HACKMAN RETURNS!!!

Scarface8904 said:
To not make one. It's best for it to stay a video game. The movie would probably suck.

Scarface8904 said:
G Man-Ray Liotta

Mmmhhh.... not those two... the G-Man is older and Gordon Freeman is geeker... :E

For some reason (maybe the suit) I always associated the G-Man with that smoking bastard from X-Files... an actor like that will fit the role better...

Errr, how about have Robert Guillaume to act as Eli Vance, since he already does the original voice and is an actor. Hes been in big films such as Big Fish (hes the doctor).

Ah come on, you have to have Matthew Brocerick (spelling?) star as Barney Calhoun...jeez, look at the e32k4 vid when he's got that SMG pulling up to the corner and he says "Remember when we thought Black Mesa was as bad as it could get?" Definately old Matty.

20th Century Fox? No thanks..

Gajdycz said:
gordon would be best played by the actor from a movie, i dont know the name, but it was made in 96', and aliens were heating up the planet in order to terraform it.

GENE HACKMAN RETURNS!!!

that would be "The arival" and "The second Arival"

ugh John carpenter? he hasnt made a decent flick since The Thing

oh and Charlie sheen as gordon? the other actors you have listed are far better actors than sheen ...sheen just looks like what he is ...a preppy party boy. How about Cusack as Gordon ..Grosse point blank proved he could more than hold up his end in the fighting department

Gajdycz said:
Yes, that's who he listed, the actor was Charlie Sheen.

OMG You stole my idea!!

I emailed MGM and asked them to make an HL2 movie..!!

:| Odd...

MGM makes more sense cause they seem to be more action films. IE Double-O Seven

Edward Norton or Ethan Hawke for Gordan Freeman. I'm going more with Edward Norton....

Ed Norton? Why, of course, he would be perfect and he can act like a mofo, even if he doesn't speak in the movie, like Gordon

gordon can be played by the camera
and everyone talks towards the camera..

the camera man is gordon.

If its not Charlie Sheen then I choose Marc Laidlaw for Gordon Freeman

let quentin do it

Why cant Miramax produce the Halflife movie. And let Quentin Tarantino make the thing. I would be a Hollywood cult film :bonce:

before they do a HL2 movie, they should do a HL movie. . .
and any attempt at casting Gordan would be a sticky issue.
Long time ago Edward Norton was suggested by hl2source i think it was

as far as video games go, hl has an awesome plotline. as far as movies go, it would be downright awful.

just think about opening night though. the midnight showing would be a nerd convention matched only by star wars.

G-MAN should be CHRITOPHER WALKEN!!!!! NO ONE ELSE CHRISTOPHER WALKEN SHOULD BE G MAN

And the Person from Fight Club should be Gordon *no not brad pitt* the other main character from Fight Club

Someone the other night suggested Tom Sizemore as Barney. May not be a real close fit, but he'd probably do pretty well at it. hehe.

oh ya.... he'd do a good job also. :) What the heck is that guys name?

Christopher Walken would be an awesome G-Man, and yeah, I suggested Tom Sizemore, cept I think he's in jail now or something :/

Pfft, Gene hackman, I could think of a much better actor for kliener!! :D

The Barney one from band of bothers! nice find!

YES YES YES and YES! nice find! he is great in Band Of Brothers

Colslawjoe!!! lol that is class

For Gordon, we can find some mute guy who can do kick ass stunts, since he doesnt talk through out the whole game, might as well the movie.
Catherine Zeta Jones might not be too bad for Alyx, maybe a little old though...Monica seems to stuck up to be Alyx.
For G-Man its a toss up... I agree Christopher Walken is a good actor, and I love him to death, but not as G-Man, maybe as Breen, now that might be good, or have McKellen as Breen, that would be pretty good. As for G-Man though Dennis Leary with some make up, to make him look old would be awesome for that.
For Kleiner, pick the scientist dude from the first Spiderman, that got killed by Norman Osbourn after the transformation.
Cant say too much for Vance, but Morgan Freeman would be pretty good I think.

But HL the movie would just not be up to par with the game, then people would talk about CS the movie, and Dod the movie, and NS the movie...

Gajdycz said:

GENE HACKMAN RETURNS!!!

The Arrival, In otherwords, Charlie Sheen. =P

Back