Half Life 2 to be shown in Toyko 9/26

Originally posted by Hectate
Alot of idiots in this forum. Anyways, other than technology--there are alot of things that came from Japan--primarily post WW2 stuff of:

Akira Kurosawa, Miyazaki, Manga, Samurais, Katanas, Ninjas, Animes, Square Soft, Nintendo, Sushis, Japanese girls, bukake, hentai, tamaguchi, pokemon--well the last parts we can live without, regardless--the demo will prolly be videos we've all seen before. So I don't know what the hubbub is.

But I still think the coolest folks in Asia are the Mongolians. Man if Ogadai didn't die, I would've been some Mongol Warlord herding slaves at my whim in some town in Bruxelles, instead of a German/Spaniard bloke living in Michigan.

first of all, who are the idiots that u're talking about?? Me??? When u want to insult someone, just say it clearly. I hate that when people call others idiot without stating clearly the reason, cuz most of time they just don't have reason, and pass their judgment based on their tiny knowledge.

Secondly, of course many stuff are from japs, but many thing in ur list is part of the japs culture, that's the way they live, but Technology is what they mainly depend on to survive, their entire nation's economy is based on exportation of high tech stuff, Dvd, MD, TV, Games, Cars etc. In exchange, the other countries give japan food, material and other stuff. That's why buying stuff in japan is ****ing expensive. Now all those japs cultural products, such as ninja, samurai, pokemon, nintendo are sold through the high techs, such as videogames, movies, tv...etc. Now u see that the ****ing shit is clear, Now who the **** are u insulting??!!!

wtf, what's so stupid??? If ur opinion is that i'm stupid, then point it out and back up ur opinion with arguments. If u can't , then everything u say is pointless.

Let me do an example:
GJaaGular is stupid, the dumbest idiot in the world, because he expresses his opinion without being able to support it with valid argument.

Honestly, I don't get mad, if u call me stupid and u are really able to point out something instructive to help me to become a better person. I will accept ur opinion and I will even thank you.

Originally posted by Cheater
Honestly, I don't get mad, if u call me stupid and u are really able to point out something instructive to help me to become a better person. I will accept ur opinion and I will even thank you.
If you don't get mad why would you react to those posts anyway?

Originally posted by Saltpeter
If you don't get mad why would you react to those posts anyway?

are u getting mad, if u don't why do u react to my post anyway? Does it make sense?? NO!! I can react to any post with any attitude, i can be mad, calm, ignorant, indifferent, etc.

Why can't i react to those posts if i'm not mad??

are u getting mad, if u don't why do u react to my post anyway? Does it make sense?? NO!! I can react to any post with any attitude, i can be mad, calm, ignorant, indifferent, etc.

Why can't i react to those posts if i'm not mad??
Looking at the kind of language you have been using in the past few posts it's not strange to make the assumption that you're getting mad...

I'm sorry if I'm getting Off-Topic by talking about Half-Life.

This is an ATi event, not a Valve event. I don't think it gives any indication of the release date. It's more of a "Look what we will have in our bundle" thing.

Originally posted by Tredoslop
I hate those ****ing communists, if we didn't have the communists, China would be as advanced as Japan.

Why do you hate communists?

Originally posted by Feath
I'm sorry if I'm getting Off-Topic by talking about Half-Life.

This is an ATi event, not a Valve event. I don't think it gives any indication of the release date. It's more of a "Look what we will have in our bundle" thing.

Yep. As I said it's just a "theatre booth" and I suspect it just be a rehash of the E3 video, possibly even that new hi-res video which itself was a compilation.

I think I read a post from Spit that said Valve told him Alcatraz was also a ATI event, and not release related.

It's really wierd that Valve hasn't been and isn't currently promoting the game (especially this close to release.) If it wasn't for ATI there would be practically no advertising for HL2.

I know that there are plenty of us hardcore gamers who are dying for it, but your average Joe Smo probably knows jack about it. Most people don't read or see E3 coverage.

Regardless, as the 30th approaches, my anxiety is at a all time high (atleast with relation to this game.)

Gather childern, let's pray for gold on Monday.
:smoking:

GJaaGular, i hate u when u call me stupid, now i'm getting ****ing mad, la la la la madman la la la la madman.

Originally posted by Javert
Hmm, looking forward to it. I'm guessing that they'll have a playable demo of what we saw at E3, similar to what they used for the benchmarks.

Though knowing IGN, it'll probably be exlclusive to members only.:flame:

IGN used to be the best (ign64.com is forever in my memory), but lately some of its best stuff has been exclusive. Example:Max Payne 2 vids today.

heh. check out this screenshot.
http://maxpayne.g2h.de/newspics/09_03/nmp1a.jpg
MP 2 doesnt look bad.

Let me do an example:
GJaaGular is stupid, the dumbest idiot in the world, because he expresses his opinion without being able to support it with valid argument.
I think the phrase "Right back at you" is particularly pertinent here...

Anyhoo, it speaks volumes about this forum that it went from "They're going to show HL2 in Japan" (and let's face it people, chances are it'll be the same old e3/ECTS footage <sighs>) to "My country's better than Japan" whilst humping the leg of "I hate Communist China" whilst simultaneously caressing the silky skin of "Which Asian country's best?"

And personally, I think they're all great for different reasons.
But Japan has the best art. Up there with Mayan and Aztec stuff. Top notch.

Guys please. Japan, China, wherever - i don't give a shit. This is not a political / international relations forum. We come here to talk about HL2 and we shall.

Here's to hoping we get some new footage out of it all :) I'm wanting to see some more strider shots, those things rock!

I'm curious whether any footage will be released about any of the enemies from the original HL that return in HL2. Can't wait to see the Bullsquid, Barnacle and others in the Source engine :)

man all i know is that everything i have appliances that are not made in china last like 5years+, everything made in china.... less the a year to 2 years if your lucky. I hate what chinas economy is doing to products which used to be worth something.

Originally posted by GJaaGular
yep an we nuked em

Go on, Cowboy!

Back to the topic:

I think ATi will show the same old demo running like it did this week at IDF.

Arguing on the intardnet is like the special olympics; even if you win you're still retarded

Lol. Japan is pretty cool, but China invented Kung Fu.

Japan invented Karate and Katanas, Samurai owns j00!

I own asian people...

Asian people make me laught :D

They all look almost the same, small fragile people, flat faces > funny people :p

Preview on the 26th? :bounce: :bounce:
That should hold me for the last 4 days (well, hopefully 4).

Originally posted by sharp
I own asian people...

They all look almost the same, small fragile people, flat faces > funny people :p

You own asians? That's so cool, I own some eskimo's and a few africans. Let's trade ok? Too bad slave trade is forbidden, damn silly laws.

Originally posted by sharp
I own asian people...

They all look almost the same
They think the same about us. And that is no joke.

I'm totally lost as to whether some of you people are joking or just genuinely racist...

Originally posted by el Chi
I'm totally lost as to whether some of you people are joking or just genuinely racist...

uhm don't they have 'flat' faces imho?

:x

erm, not really. And if they did, does it mater no. Me no like racism. Racism sucks.

Originally posted by TheDrizzle
Damn, where are the mods?
Tokyo?

Edit: bah, sorry, I start posting spam\nonsense when I'm dillusionally tired, which has been happening a lot lately :eek:

Japan is the most racist country on earth in case you didnt know. I mean they are really bad about it.

Originally posted by SirMcNugget
Japan is the most racist country on earth in case you didnt know. I mean they are really bad about it.

Yeah I've read all about it. Once a Canadian woman was impregnated by a Japanese guy who then wouldn't pay chil support for their son. And you know what the judges said to her when she brought the case to court? Go back to Canada.

How f*cked up is that?

Back