Half-Life 2 : Toys

C

Carmack

Now, wouldn't this be just kick-ass?
Imagine re-creating those oh-so special moments in Half-Life 2 by owning your own cast for your very own Half-Life 2 desktop action!
Or you may have a combine metrocop as your personal desktop executive buddy! Someone to smash when stressed (not that I would, but SOME people out there... you know.)!
Rumors have it that Sota toys are nagotiating a deal with vALVE!
And there toys are extremely well crafted.

I would crap my pants if I ever saw a action figure(highly detailed) of Gordon in the hevsuit holding a snark.

<3

-Alix

Alix Mcdean said:
I would crap my pants if I ever saw a action figure(highly detailed) of Gordon in the hevsuit holding a snark.

<3

-Alix

...or a gravity gun. And, man, if the gg works, I'll be the first to buy it.

isnt there a website where you can get hl2 stuffed toys?

Gordon comes with detachable hazard suit, helmet, crowbar, grav gun (with interchangeable blue and orange) and an ar2
Barney comes with Blacm Mesa and Civil Protection uniform, ar2, stun baton, pistol, beating quota counter and beer

I think they're making those but are very rare, they even have these Hitler dolls on the market. Why on earth Hitler dolls?

Anoma|ous said:
I think they're making those but are very rare, they even have these Hitler dolls on the market. Why on earth Hitler dolls?
What? Nazi children should get christmas presents too.

ríomhaire said:
Gordon comes with detachable hazard suit, helmet, crowbar, grav gun (with interchangeable blue and orange) and an ar2
Barney comes with Blacm Mesa and Civil Protection uniform, ar2, stun baton, pistol, beating quota counter and beer

We can dream, can't we?

Alyx comes with machine pistol, hacker tool, explosives and her necklace
Eli comes with detachable prostetic leg and real leg, Black Mesa uniform, baby Alyx and a family picture.

Kleiner and Lamarr box set!

Like Jabba the Hutt and Salacious Crumb (or whatever it was).

anyone see that tv show "Robot Chicken"? they do skits with old He-Man,G.I.Joe,etc.,action figures..its on cartoon network's [adult swim]

it was the first thing I thought of when I read this thread title...

100% correct on the Jabba bit there Ennui

There was a really good idea for a gravity gun mini model a while ago. The end was magnetic, and it could even light up orange (or blue) with some AAA batteries.

Anyway I think it would be cool if they had a display case with Gordon's arsenal of weapons.

Hmm but the question is, would I want figures that are meant for playing with, or non-poseable ones meant for show...

Even though I'm 16, I have a big imagination, and still play with my army guys every now and then :)

maybe they'll make the buggy and mudskipper, and even make it possible to sit gordon in it
how much would that rule
they could make the mudskipper have lil wheels under that make the propeller turn, that would be neat

My sister is so obbsessed with the Gman, if there was a Gman action figure. She'd cover it in makeup. :|

Danimal....

ROFL, that is the best thing i've heard yet on these forums.

-Alix

If ever they'll make HL toys I wish it'll be like those classic 10+ inch tall GI-Joe dolls where their clothes are really made of cloth, detailed, etc.

Alix Mcdean said:

Danimal....

ROFL, that is the best thing i've heard yet on these forums.

-Alix

Why don't you sig it?

meh... what if it came with a stark or whatever nest... I can see it now,
Mom look my present is rumbling! SCREECH!!! CHOMP CHEW MMM TASTE LIKE CHICKEN!!!

Danimal said:
Why don't you sig it?
He already has a better sig.
But it was still very funny.
You never ask someone to sig something. That's a shameless plug.

A strider figure would be cool... But it would probably give me nightmares if I had it beside my bed.

vegeta897 said:
Hmm but the question is, would I want figures that are meant for playing with, or non-poseable ones meant for show...

Even though I'm 16, I have a big imagination, and still play with my army guys every now and then :)

I'd prefer posable ones. I would make it like Garry's mod. Except real life!

i would one, it would be cool to have on my desk.

Having the whole HL2 cast in action figure form.. now that would be cool. An action figure zombie! With removeable headcrab! :D

Somewhere I found this picture (of course, its fake)

I want these action figures:

Gordon with corwbar, manipulator and shotgun
Adrian with Displacer or M4
G-man with briefcase
Alyx with that cool pistol
Dr.Kleiner with Lamarr
Dr.Breen (for killing him by Gordon) :naughty:

NOW !!!

Sorry, I have paroxysm of infantility.

Hey Shippi, you can recreate the same effect with a stick insect/praying mantis and a simple brick. Although if you went through with it you'd be sent to hell.

Or also imagine Half-Life lego toys! Now that would be just halarious... XD, crazy me.

Carmack said:
Or also imagine Half-Life lego toys! Now that would be just halarious... XD, crazy me.

It would be quite cool to build part of the Half-Life levels with LEGO bricks.

Like the Blast Pit, Launch Pad, Test Chamber from Half-Life.
Or Kliener's Lab, Nova Prospect, Train Station from Half-Life 2.

:O

Of course I would like to see the cute little mini figures of the cast as well.

...If only I were 12 again...

I don't know why they havn't made action figures yet, they would make a killing D:

A True Canadian said:
It would be quite cool to build part of the Half-Life levels with LEGO bricks.

Like the Blast Pit, Launch Pad, Test Chamber from Half-Life.
Or Kliener's Lab, Nova Prospect, Train Station from Half-Life 2.

:O

Of course I would like to see the cute little mini figures of the cast as well.

...If only I were 12 again...

I made some Hl2 lego....
so far I made Alyx, Gordon, a headcrab, a zombie, the buggy, the airboat, a comine metro police,dog and some weapons.
should I post some pics?

and.. HOORAY! first post on the half-life 2 forums!

zom-b said:
I made some Hl2 lego....
so far I made Alyx, Gordon, a headcrab, a zombie, the buggy, the airboat, a comine metro police,dog and some weapons.
should I post some pics?

and.. HOORAY! first post on the half-life 2 forums!
Hello there, I want see these pics!

Back