Half-Life 2 : Toys

ok. click HERE for some pics of my creations :)

and yes, I know It's very very crappy.

zom-b said:

EL OH EFFING EL

LMFAO Dude, thanks for that, gave me a real good laugh. :D

You rock.

-Alix

Yeah DOG and this Manipulator looks awesome. Good work.

that dog is f'in cool, two words 'mass produce' screw copyright you can beat the system

haha.. :D HL2 toys.. that would be sweeT!.. ;)

wow! thanks everybody! I'm glad you like the dog I made. :D
And Hl2 toys would so rock the crap out of me!! I would probably buy everything they made.
even a rollermine figure or something like that :LOL:

Dude, thats a great idea! Make a rollermine lego piece! Btw, you can sell ur blueprints to Valve if you want, then become totally rich and buy me huge amounts of pie filled with monkeys.

Gordon with grav gun, or g man with he's briefcase

if i get one i gonna play everyday with it, =P

I always liked the Headcrab plushie idea, especially if it came with a cavity you could stick your head in. Something for halloween :)

A GMan statue (with briefcase) would also be kind of cool... and how about a decomissioned rollermine like Dog's ball that follows you around trying to attack you - that'd be sweet ^^

zom-b said:

Those are amazingly awesome! You should re-create some of the scenes in HL2 with them! Now I want to make my own... :D

those Lego's were...amazing. I laughed from sheere excitement that someone is doing that. GJ and keep it up! I'd contact VALVE about that, you would probably get a free poster...and something else probably

Hell yeah! mix-n-match dress-up Alyx doll! lol!

figurines suck, poseable action figures are the win

hi im compy im new to this stuf.anyway a figure of a vortigaunt would be cool to.

Back