Half-Life 2 Voucher Information

*_-SpAcKeL-_*

Reaction score
Does anybody happen to have any information on how the recently announced Gold/Silver/Bronze Packages work with the ATI Half Life 2 voucher. I remember reading somewhere that if you had the voucher, you only qualified for the Bronze package, but you could use the credit of the Bronze package if you wanted to upgrade to Gold/Silver. Anyone know if this is confirmed and how to go about doing it? I own a Half Life 2 voucher and need to get my package ordered pronto.

Also, is the Gold Package equivalent to the Collector's Edition? :cheers:

Ok, You get the bronze package with your ATI voucher.. However if you go intio Browse games you see that you can buy HL2 Silver or Gold as a upgrade. You get the 49.99 of the Bronze package deducted from the final price (Thus you pay 40 bucks for the Godl package, etc.) All in all, thats a good deal and I'm getting the gold package for the 40!

-Limb

I'm not sure on that one sorry, and no the Gold package has more.

Thanks Limb. I understand that you get the value deducted from the Gold Package, but how do I know that they know I have a voucher?
I activated it months ago and got a confirmation email and all, but is the amount just automatically deducted or do I have to provide them with some information about my voucher?

As far as I know, they automatically know you have the ATI voucher from your key. When you click Browse games it will say something like:

Gold Package: 89.99
-49.99 ATI Voucher

This is even before you get to the order page, so I'm sure you don't need to enter any information like your cd-key to prove it.

-Limb

No I haven't so I can't verify it, but I don't see why they would make you put this information in if they can already detect that you have a ATI voucher...

-Limb

$49.95 is automatically deducted. See attached.

Obviously, you need to enter in your ATI key if you haven't already done so. (Browse games > Register a product I already own...)

Back