Half Life 2: ?

Half-Life 2: Gordon Strikes Back

(Bleh....not very original, but it works....)

Originally posted by LoneDeranger
Half-Life 2: Fear and Loathing in City 17

"Narrator: We were somewhere around Black Mesa, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember saying something like:
Gordon Freeman: I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Narrator: Suddenly, there was a terrible roar all around us, and the sky was full with what looked like huge headcrabs, all swooping and screeching and diving around the car, and a voice was screaming:
Gordon Freeman: Holy Jesus! What are these goddamn animals?!
Barney: Did you say something?
Raoul Duke: Hm? Never mind. It's your turn to drive.
Narrator: No point in mentioning these headcrabs, I thought. Poor bastard will see them soon enough."

How crazy would that be? Gordon completely twisted on drugs, through the heart of the American Dream...

that got me thinking.... what if hl2's plot is like terminators and gordon is important more then we think he is and he leads a rebellion against the combine/aliens so he is being tested and what not by the g-man sent back in time for some reason??? ARGH!

936 (25.24 posts per day)

Your one to talk. :p

Half-Life 2: Even this subtitle is moddable!

what if valve plant to take over the world, remember a guy in valve said taking over the world is easier than shipping the game. Half Life 2 : The Virus will turn all computer against human like in terminator3, tens of thousands of copies are sold and installed in tens of thousands of computers, then widespread out and invade the world by using machines, computers, everything electronics to kill off or enslave the human race.

Half-Life 2: Combined
Half-Life 2: Delayed
Half-Life 2: When its done
Half-Life 2: G-Man does Budapest
Half-Life 2: Commie Combine from Outer Space

Half-Life 2: Attack of the $2 hooker
Half-Life 2: Attack of the N00rds
Half-Life 2: waste of bloody time
Half-Life 2: Half-Life 3

:D :D

Originally posted by guinny
936 (25.24 posts per day)

Your one to talk. :p

So?

I have no life so I post lots each day, I don't double post.

Originally posted by Morbo
"Narrator: We were somewhere around Black Mesa, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember saying something like:
Gordon Freeman: I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Narrator: Suddenly, there was a terrible roar all around us, and the sky was full with what looked like huge headcrabs, all swooping and screeching and diving around the car, and a voice was screaming:
Gordon Freeman: Holy Jesus! What are these goddamn animals?!
Barney: Did you say something?
Raoul Duke: Hm? Never mind. It's your turn to drive.
Narrator: No point in mentioning these headcrabs, I thought. Poor bastard will see them soon enough."

How crazy would that be? Gordon completely twisted on drugs, through the heart of the American Dream...

LOL .. I gota watch that movie again. :)

And I forgot a "Raoul Duke", what a loser. How about Half-Life 2: Adrenochrome?

Back