Half Life 3 screenshots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen the last pic, the tunnel one, on Google Images before.

This is an old thread? I have not been on the forums in 2 months so I have no idea whats old and new.

Well here's a hint for you: The time and date of every post in every thread is quite clearly displayed in the top left. When you're browsing the forums and a thread is buried several pages deep in the thread list, that's an indication that the discussion has gone cold and died.

Why did they use the HL1 headcrab model in the third pic?

Don't ask me where I got them. My source told me that these are screenshots from alpha version of Valve's new engine called Clockwork. But I think these are fakes.

The graphics LOOK genuine, but I think these were done in like a simulator. Also, if you'll notice, there's no HEV meter, like no armour number. It looks slightly photoshopped too, that guy by the pillar doesn't look game quality, oh, and what's that red dot on the colum? If it was done in a simulator or testing program, then all I have to say is that the environment doesn't llok like it'll ACTUALLY BE in HL3, except that door way from that tunnel that looks alot like the tunnels in Black Mesa East.

That one pic though (if Any one hasn't noticed, has a barrel by it, the one pic of the sewer hole surrounded by water.

Read the thread - they're just photos with the HUD and crowbar photoshopped onto them. Apart from the last one, which looks like a painting to me.

The second pic in the original post are sewers in Japan. Everything was photoshopped.

I love that foto series, ... someone has to make it a map. NOW.

-dodo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back