Half Life on X-box Live Marketplace

Rashak

Reaction score
Doesn't that sound like a good idea, I mean, they released Marathon Durandal (I might have spelled that wrong) so why not Half Life?

marathon durandal?? im not even sure if it could support hl1

I'm not really sure what releasing marathon has to do with them releasing HL1, but i don't think we have to worry about it not being able to run HL1, it was released on the original xbox wasn't it? Either way i think that all has to do with microsoft and their partners, I'm sure theres some kind of fee you have to pay to have your games available on XBL.... i just want Doom 2, Doom was a lot easier with a controller than i remember it being back in the day on my oldschool pc lol

It would be a fantastic idea especially since most live titles have upgraded graphics and they are in HD.

Why everybody wants games for Xbox 360? You can buy all of them to PC the same price as the ****ing Suxbox Live costs.

Na, the Xbox Live marketplace can only be used for Old Xbox Games, I really dont think people want to play the laggster that was Hl1 on Xbox

Na, the Xbox Live marketplace can only be used for Old Xbox Games, I really dont think people want to play the laggster that was Hl1 on Xbox
HL1 was never on the Xbox, and it ran quite smoothly on the ps2. Where are you getting the lag from?

Half-Life 2 ran decently well on the Xbox, so why would HL1 be laggy? Doesn't make sense.

Oh yeh....

Sry I had just woke up and I have only just realised what I said :D

:| Nm, I don't think it would be allowed, only old Xbox games are allowed, and since it was never released...

Marathon Durandal was an old X-box game. Riiiiiiiiiight.

And I don't think it would happen due to bandwidth concerns. The largest X-box Live package is like what, 500 MB?

Much more probable to get released on Playstation Network, seeing as how it's been released on a PS console.

And I don't think it would happen due to bandwidth concerns. The largest X-box Live package is like what, 500 MB?

They just doubled it a little while ago.

And, I mean, I bought Psychonauts of XBL, which was like 2.7 GB.
:|

I bought Burnout 3, which was about 3GB

Ah. In which case it's entirely possible. They just need to add some spiffy new textures, and there you go.

They could even rerelease HL2 if they wanted too. It's already in the OB, so they wouldn't do that.

first, The Marathon series came out on the MAC when Bungie first came into being.
Second, They put whole X-Box original games on the market place.

Back