half life, opposing force, blue shift and....

Cpl.Dogmeat

Reaction score
Ok, people keep telling me there is one more about a janitor in black mesa, i don't know if it is true or not but i would like to find out.

Anyone know?

You're welcome.

Ok, people keep telling me there is one more about a janitor in black mesa, i don't know if it is true or not but i would like to find out.

Anyone know?
The fourth official game is Decay, a co-op title about two scientists in the same facility as Gordon on the day of the disaster. It was a split-screen bundle into the Playstation 2 version of the game and has been in development as a third party PC mod for an eternity.

I'm pretty sure there is an even older Half-Life mod where you play as a Janitor. It ends with you getting blown up after opening a door outside and being met by the G-Man.

There is Case Closed, an another mod where you play as a janitor.

You could've looked it up in wikipedia.

Ya know, an official documented source.

There is Case Closed, an another mod where you play as a janitor.
That's the one.
You could've looked it up in wikipedia.

Ya know, an official documented source.
See, this is the problem with forums as they stand. No one can credibly ask a question anymore because everything worth knowing can be found on wikipedia, and everything it's possible to know can be found via google eventually. You've got to allow a little Q&A around here, or else there is no point us talking at all.

That's the one.

See, this is the problem with forums as they stand. No one can credibly ask a question anymore because everything worth knowing can be found on wikipedia, and everything it's possible to know can be found via google eventually. You've got to allow a little Q&A around here, or else there is no point us talking at all.

Yeah, I suppose you're right, but I generally use topics to help people articulate opinions, and something as mainstream as the Half-Life series doesn't need much research. Ah well, i'm tihnking too much, I guess at least this gives us a little conversation.

Maybe it's just me, but the worst thing that could possibly happen is that halflife2.net just becomes a catalogue of opinions. They usually bring the worst out of us all :p

janitormf0.jpg

Erm.

Did anyone else just see something nasty in the woodshed?

Back