Half-Life: Source

Lazy_Moron

Reaction score
For the retail version of Half-Life 2: Special Edition DVD kit it includes Half-life: Source, so does this mean Half-Life: Source is getting released tonight for people who own the Silver and Gold Steam Package or the Special Edtion DVD kit. I know the only new thing in Half-Life: Source is the physics and nothing else is changed but I still think it will be interesting to play.

learn what you are talking about before you post rubbish, mate, half life 2 is not the same as the first one with updated graphics, as u are suggesting.

Where have u been?

No Half-Life: Source is Half-Life 1 ported to the Source Engine!!! so dont say im posting rubbish when you are actually posting rubbish!!!

tommy1987 said:
learn what you are talking about before you post rubbish, mate, half life 2 is not the same as the first one with updated graphics, as u are suggesting.

Where have u been?

I think you are reading wrong :dork:

he is talking about half life source.. (as in part 1 in a new coat)
Its indeed only a updated version...

He is talking about HL:Source, not HL2.

You should read before posting dude.

no thats not what he is saying read it again he is asking whether steam account owner will ge HL:S tonight as it is included on the retail DVD, he has also said that he know that HL:S is just a port with upgraded graphics the word Included is a key word meaning aswell as

Back