Half Life The Movie

Yes. As some of you have guessed those are fakes. Hehe.
Those pics are actually of me for Maximum PC magazine's Gordon Freeman lookalike contest. (I won 2nd place) :-D

there was already a half life movie made, called black mesa or something like that... it was really B grade, and never showed in the movies.

but one existed, i can't remember the name of it though...

Originally posted by Wesisapie
there was already a half life movie made, called black mesa or something like that... it was really B grade, and never showed in the movies.

but one existed, i can't remember the name of it though...

I still have the file! If someone wants to host it?

i aint got the ability to host it but I would love to see the file Jason:) how big is it ? any chance of emailing it etc?

It's called Half-Life Uplink it's 10.2MB and it's pretty awful to watch. Made by some brits with a what seems to be a $40.00 budget. I'll make a couple screencaps...

*cough* brit here*double cough* LOL

but that would be great if you could cheers Jason

Originally posted by Andy018
*cough* brit here*double cough* LOL
? Did I offend? Is Brit a bad term to use or something? If so I didn't know. Sorry.
Snap3.jpg

Snap4.jpg

Snap5.jpg

Snap6.jpg

Snap7.jpg

Snap8.jpg

Don't let the pics fool you. This is the absolute best of the best snaps available from the vid. The story is about some reporter who sneaks into Black Mesa while the whole mess is going on to get a news story and has a video camera connected by Satelite uplink to the news station. It's very Blair Witch like in that you don't see much of anything and it's ultra low budget.

no dont worry Jason :) (although im sure its sarcasm myself :p) I wasnt offended I have a very dark sense of humor sometimes mistaken for an insult or for myself being insulted its just me attempting to make people laugh :D

If you could I would quite like it if you could email that vid to me:)
looks kinda funny :D

yeah that's the one i was thinking of... hehe hilarious stuff.

i think there was a another one too.

Thats where Barney has been....in rehab for 15 years. :b

Originally posted by Andy018
If you could I would quite like it if you could email that vid to me:) looks kinda funny :D
I can't. I'm limited to hotmail right now. Unless you have somewhere I could ftp it to.

Mr T as HL-2 scientist bloke Eli anyone? "Ah pitty da fool who runs from headcrabs"
Keiron Gillen (from PCGamer UK) looks like gordon freeman, dont think he can act (doesnt really matter tho, he'd never actually have to speak would he?).
As for Barney.... wot about the fat (is gravitationally challenged politically correct?) bloke from jurrasic park?

Back