Half Life Twig Found

I wonder how long this thread will be milked for it's procurement of humor or amusement.

Yeah that's what you get haters! I don't mess around BITCHEZ!!!!!!!!!
The best package I will sell is this:

Spray painting it orange (upon request)
Putting it in a frame with a Half-Life 2 poster
I can also get it signed by Gabe Newell.

How much will you bid for it?
If you can get it signed I'll pay $20.

I can't believe you actually took the effort to make that image.
It took me 3 minutes. I can't believe you're taking the effort to try to sell a twig on the internet.

It took me 3 minutes. I can't believe you're taking the effort to try to sell a twig on the internet.
You guys should make like a tree and f*** off.

This thread is for serious fans who want a natural wonder to add to their Half-Life 2 Shrine.

You guys should make like a tree and f*** off.

This thread is for serious fans who want a natural wonder to add to their Half-Life 2 Shrine.

The amusement is starting to wear off and you're just sort of being annoying now.

That's some hardcore shit right there.

Mate, the twig is ****ing shit, I can bet you anything that a five minute search in any random forest will produce a more lambda-like twig.

That's actually even less like a lambda than I had anticipated.... I'm sorry.

I would be willing to pay $21 with the AUD being so high. Also this is a RARE wonder that is unlikely to be repeated in our lifetimes.

PS.. I just found a half life shaped pretzel in my oven!!!!! If I knew there was such a market for these things I would have 'found' it sooner.
Starting bids anyone? (I'm going to set it at $50 since mine is bigger than OP's and is edible)
Pics on request.

I would be willing to pay $21 with the AUD being so high. Also this is a RARE wonder that is unlikely to be repeated in our lifetimes.

PS.. I just found a half life shaped pretzel in my oven!!!!! If I knew there was such a market for these things I would have 'found' it sooner.
Starting bids anyone? (I'm going to set it at $50 since mine is bigger than OP's and is edible)
Pics on request.
Shut up

You guys are not die hard fans of Half-Life 2. I am going to post this on a different forum

This thread is like watching a car crash.

A HILARIOUS CAR CRASH

troll-arms.gif

Mainly due to Vegeta getting butthurt yet again, for even pettier reasons than usual.

I think maybe you don't really understand how to interpret posts on the internet. What is even the difference between my posts and anyone else's in this thread?

I got under his skin which ultimately made the thread more enjoyable. You're welcome.

Hey, you found my twig. Awesome thanks man I've been looking all over for that.

Hey... what? You're trying to sell it? I'm taking you to small claims court.

This is just... my favourite word. Gosh, it has such vast and meaningful applications.

For instance: stop being so butthurt about Vegeta being butthurt. lol!

I am contributing.

I'd literally still buy it if he got it signed. Not for 45 bucks, but like 20? Sure.

Thats part of the hilarity. I can just imagine Gabe getting it and being like "you ****ing kidding me?" and then when I go to apply for a job there I'll wear it as a necklace.

Pretty sure I could find ten better looking twigs in my garden.

I'll buy it for your starting price WHEN I see it spray painted orange and signed by Gabe Newell.

I don't want to feel cheated and go on judge judy you see.

Thats part of the hilarity. I can just imagine Gabe getting it and being like "you ****ing kidding me?" and then when I go to apply for a job there I'll wear it as a necklace.

I think Gabe would tripping more on the fact a dog has asked for his autograph, more than the fact it's his fetch stick he wants signed.

People sure seem to be enjoying using this thread as an easy way to up their post-count!

who are our long-lost banned trolls again? I miss them :( can't remember names to bring them up and say

hey ___ glad to see you created a new account!

Ok I will be mature about this.

Poster... 10 dollars.
Frame... 14 bucks.
Twig... 3 bucks.
Autograph on the twig... 5 bucks.
Spray painted (upon request)... 1.50

$32.00

For the package.

If he gets that, can I get a framed poster of a spray-painted autograph?

Back