Half-Life

When I first installed the HD pack, i was like: "OMG, whats this crap?"
And then i uninstalled it...

RTFMish said:
Was nice to kill this big ass monster!
www.rtfmish.com/c1a4i0002.gif
..This guy decided he wasn't going to move. So I ran him over :D
www.rtfmish.com/c2a20000.gif

Good to see that you're having fun, and the best parts are still ahead of you.

Be careful on the "On A Rail" section. I fell of the tram my first time through and after killing more enemies I waited for it to loop around and come back to me. Stupid thing ended up running me over! :D

That section is one of my favorites 'cause it was so spooky and atmospheric, I felt so vulnerable.

Yea, I know what you mean..
I hate how Grunts sometimes just appear outa nowhere tho.. takes a few good shots to kill them. I can't wait until I get my crossbow.. Right now I'm up to the .357 Magnum

Hi!

I would also like to have the HD pack, but I am too dumb to find it on fileplanet. Could somebody give me a link please?

...I don't think its actually there. As far as I know its not available for free.

Probaby. You could buy Blue Shift? It's quite good for the cheapo price.

RTFMish said:
It's not really that I got bored, but the graphics disgusted me.. The engine is so old, I judged a book by it's cover.. Err, a game but its graphics.

But to answer your question : I am drawn to Half-Life 2 mainly because I am amazed, other portion of it is the physics, they look super awesome, and I have been interested in what the hell is going on in City 17 and stuff like where the Combine came from..

Flame me just because I haven't played it much? Sounds pretty stupid..

Half-Life's graphics look fine to me. Better than Deus Ex 2 and not as uninspired as Far Cry.

The HD pack is available free, it's just somewhere on File Planet. gfly_uhds.exe is the file name

This tread has made me feel all tingly inside...
Im gonna go play HL.

I wish I could play Half-Life...but it always messes up once the train ride is over. The Barney just doesn't move, so I can't get out of the tram. Save games never work for me either. :(

/me kicks Steam

Oh man!
I've just been playing Half-Life and it's still amazing.
Last time I played through it I went for easy, but now I'm playing through it on hard I can see how great the AI really is. Still can't believe I got past that cliff face section...
(The pic shows how badly I was doing there quite well I reckon)

Back