Votes: 4 8.2%
  • No, I dont have the beta

Votes: 17 34.7%
  • No, But I want it

Votes: 26 53.1%
  • (my bad)an extra option

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
my bad again!, i was going to put No, But i want it for the 4th option.......but i am tired and cant remember shit

i kinda screwed up,i meant to put (no i dont have the beta, and i dont want it) but you still get the general idea of things

the beta is barley in circulation yet, and no self respecting person would get it, as its illegal.

hudson, have you ever downloaded music from the internet?
guess what...

Me is so proud... me voted No, i don't have it

Originally posted by Xelnein
guess what...

Silly. Downloading music illegally is alright becuase everyone does it.

</sarcasm>

If hl2 is indeed delayed unil April, I have a feeling you'll see a lot more people getting the beta over time.

Originally posted by Xelnein
guess what...

i dont give a crap about music execs who want more profits from selling overpriced CDs. downloading music is fine by me. but for Valve this is 5 years of work, have you ever heard of a leaked Sum 41 alpha cd?

Originally posted by |CC|Hudson
i dont give a crap about music execs who want more profits from selling overpriced CDs. downloading music is fine by me. but for Valve this is 5 years of work, have you ever heard of a leaked Sum 41 alpha cd?

Hmm... you have a point... but there are times when music is available via P2P before the CD is released.
And the Sum41 example wasn't a really good one... nobody would care if their stuff was leaked.

First of all, the damage has already been done. I doubt anyone that gets the beta will not buy the game. Downloading music isn't much different, don't act like it is justified just because everyone does it.

Secondly, stop acting self-righteous. You aren't going to last a year; I know you'll play it somewhere along the line.

Thats not the point is it!! It's ILLEGAL. period

you just owned yourself.

Back