"Half-Life2 would have been released day" tomorrow.

check this out munro : It still is coming out tomarrow
6 words.. based off my opinion formed into a response

Have to find some kind of distraction to take my mind off thinking what I could be playing... ;(

Originally posted by Munro
Have to find some kind of distraction to take my mind off thinking what I could be playing... ;(

get max payne 2 when it comes out
that shall be good

well well... im going to sleep now... it's a Big day coming up tomorrow... if anything is coming out.. I wish hl2... but if not.. A friggin BENCHMARK!!!

-:Over 'n' Out:-

I'm a bit worried about having to navigate those annoying blood trails in the dream levels. That spoilt the whole game for me. I am looking forward to another game though - Call of Duty :D

Originally posted by Sirdenchalot
Sad, isn't it?

Yep .. I had a whole range of festivities planned, but I guess I'll have to tone it down a little.

Will the benchmark be available to the public? If so, that is good enough for me.

I'm a bit worried about having to navigate those annoying blood trails in the dream levels. That spoilt the whole game for me. I am looking forward to another game though - Call of Duty :D

Halo, Call of Duty, Jedi Academy, Unreal Tournament(2004 maybe,even) and Final Fantasy Tactics Advance(if you have a gameboy/ Gameboy player).

But eh, it'll only be two months. And I still have to do school work, so at least I can get good grades until then..

ya i hear that tactics advance sucks, its nothing like the one on psx

That was just gay, I hope theres no more crying babies follow the blood green dream sequesces, that was STUPID!

Originally posted by nw909
That was just gay, I hope theres no more crying babies follow the blood green dream sequesces, that was STUPID!

there will be dream sequences again
they were quite popular
sorry

eggh.. oh well... Max Payne was the safest way I could feel stoned.

Back