HalfLife 2 Gear

-AnthraX-

Reaction score
Anyone know where i can buy Halflife 2 posters and other cool gear?
I've seen some pretty sweet posters in the E3 pics like this...

Thx for help in advance, if i find anything i'll let you know.

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    43.1 KB · Views: 545
i'm sure you can get all those things after the release....as to where: i really don't know---i suggest you go ask the source; VALVE

And several things that don't.
H/O..mailman's here, and I think he has the Holy Grail I ordered.

I want a nice HL2 tshirt and I will wear it at school all year long. That makes me totally cool, what about you guys?

Indeed!!! And im planning on making my own HL2 shirt :D

Originally posted by |CC|Hudson
OMG SOMEONE STOLE MY NAME!!!!!

There are more people in the online gaming community with the nickname: Hudson. It isn't a special nickname. Almost 4 years I've been part of online gaming community using this nick (HL, CS, etc...) I don't see your real name claimed on this nick. Don't act like a immature person and grow up :eek:

im joking dude...the more people who share the name hudson the better....take a chill pill, and by chill pill, i mean hemlock pill.

Originally posted by |CC|Hudson
im joking dude...the more people who share the name hudson the better....take a chill pill, and by chill pill, i mean hemlock pill.

How about a beer? :cheers:

I hope they will come up with something really awsome and different and not just the normal stuff even though that is ok too...

extras will be included with the collectors' edition (the most expensive hl2 version), i've read it somewhere, sorry no link. But if i remember it all correctly there will be stuff like posters, caps and/or t-shirts included.

I would be interested in more unusual merchandise.

What would really be interesting is some of the more subtle stuff - ie How about a Combine infantryman's Uniform patch or an enamelled Combine Insignia badge, a City-17 armband, or Scientist lab-coat with the City-17 logo on the back, and the creme de la creme 'A Combine soldiers Mask'.

I for one think it would be cool if we could get the chance to have an 'Artifact' from the game, something to remind or reinforce the memory of actually 'being there'. I would rather have those than Company/Game merchandise.

Everything about Valve/Half-Life/HL2 is about subtelty, i think this should be reflected in the merchandise.

Oh and if were talking 'Toys' there is only one that you could possibly ever want - ' Softplay Crowbar' for when you get the 'Freeman feeling' !

:)

Maybe they might package a geneticaly made headcrab to turn u into a zombie and take over the world!

Back